Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

M

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Nov 19, 2021 1:08 AM

Fire stick app

I have espn and most of all the espn channels except espn+ but when I try to click on anything it says that channel is not under my plan or subscription. I tried logging off and on also I also tried uninstalling the app but nothing works???

Accepted Solution

• 

3 Messages

3 d ago

Yes, JefferMC but I had to log off out of everything and now it's working. Thank you all for your feedback. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

9 d ago

The plus channels, ESPN+, Disney+, etc. are their networks personal streaming service. So nothing to do with DirecTV.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

506 Messages

9 d ago

I think @mdrnm02 is saying that using the ESPN App, which is used for both ESPN content authorized because you have a TV Service such as DIRECTV, and for ESPN+ authorized content. 

mdrnm02, are you sure that the content is that which is shown on a authorized channel, and not ESPN+ content?  If so, are you sure you selected the correct provider name when prompted by the App (i.e. chose the correct one of DIRECTV [satellite] vs DIRECTV stream)?  And, did you log in with the credentials for that account?

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

8 d ago

Yes, when the app is open it says Directv on the top right and yes I used my right credentials. I tried the app on my phone and it works, I can watch espn channel live.

(edited)

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

506 Messages

8 d ago

So using the ESPN app on FireTV didn't work where the ESPN app on your phone did?

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.