Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

G

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Aug 11, 2021 4:33 PM

NFL pre season **LIVE**

We have NFL Sunday ticket. We want to watch Patriots-Wash 7:30PM Thur Aug 12. NO entries on Channels 700-718 on grid; there are not even LINES for those channels. Networks (FOX, CBS, NBC) are not carrying it. During regular season you have the multi-game screens on 701-704. Some pre-season nights have more than one game at Thur 7:30. Can't you just put the games on 705, 706 where we expect to find them ? NO EXCUSES, just DO IT and give us our money's worth !

Accepted Solution

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I reject the Accepted, Official solution because it is not HELPFUL, and mostly WRONG. I forgot to look on NFL Network, DirecTV Channel 212. That is where they are doing a very fine job of relaying those local broadcasts, overlaid with panel commentary. NFL Network, the search for which led us to DirecTV and NFLST years ago, is carrying the full preseason, and I compliment them, and they are earning our money's worth. That is the correct answer, which includes where to watch the games LIVE. C Ya ! Greg

Official Solution

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

13.3K Messages

2 m ago

pre-season games are not partof the season. You only get those on one of your local channels if you live in one of the two cities involved.

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

2 m ago

That's not how it works, NFLST is regular season only.

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

During the preseason, there are no games. When you live in either of the cities involved, you will only get those programs on a local channel.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

1.2K Messages

2 m ago

The official solution is not wrong. Sunday Ticket does not carry preseason games. NFL Network is not part of Sunday Ticket. Yes they are carrying all preseason games but only a few live, most are delayed. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

1.2K Messages

2 m ago

@John3848 Once again, preseason is not part of Sunday Ticket. I have no idea what you paid for, I’ve never heard of preseason games being offered as pay per view. 

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

13.3K Messages

2 m ago

who did you pay, contact them??

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.