Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

W

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 5:32 PM

NHL Eastern Conference Standings under Scoreguide

It appears DIRECTV is not populating the NHL Eastern Conference standings in the Scoreguide app of the DIRECTV TV Apps.  It is working for the NHL Western conference as well as Eastern and Western for NBA.  The screen shows the message "No Standings Data Currently Available".  Who do I contact? 

• 

4 Messages

17 d ago

Any other ideas on how to contact them??  When I call, they don't even know what hockey is!!

• 

5 Messages

17 d ago

I have tried calling and I have tried chatting.  In both cases I am not sure the other end knew what I was talking about.  In my most recent post on this matter, I tried to bring it to the attention of DIRECTVhelp who is a member of this forum and is supposedly a DIRECTV or AT&T employee.  But I have not received a response.  BTW for me, it is only the NHL Eastern Conference standings that do not work.  The NHL Western Conference standings do work as well as the NBA Eastern and Western Conference standings.  Do you have the same problem?  Also does anyone know how to contact DIRECTVhelp directly?

• 

4 Messages

14 d ago

Yes, all the other scoreguides seem to be working.  We have tried several of the NCAAF conferences, and they all seem to work except Eastern standings for NHL.

I have the same problem when I call!

It has been going on for several weeks now.  I do not know how to contact DirecTV directly.  We thought if we could contact a service technician maybe they have a direct line to tech support, but don't know how to do that without an actual service call!!

Tutor

• 

13 Messages

10 d ago

Same issue here no Eastern conference NHL standings.   Also under NASCAR they still have Monster series listed.  It has been Nascar Cup Series for couple years now.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.