Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

S

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 30th, 2021 3:24 AM

Closed

Streaming Paramount Plus on Direct TV

This is in response to questions about streaming Paramount Plus on Direct TV. On your Tv’s remote, press the “house” button. At the bottom of your tv screen, look for the option to “add apps”. Mine was off to the left. Click on this and then add “Paramount Plus”. Follow the screen directions. When done, press to save to home screen. You will have to go online to signup for Paramount Plus. Once you do this, you can watch Paramount Plus on Direct tv, the same as Netflix, Disney, and HBO Max. Hope this is helpful.

ACE - Expert

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

Wrong forum. This is not the forum for the satellite DirecTV service but for the internet streaming service DirecTV Stream. Moving to corret forum.

ACE - Expert

• 

776 Messages

3 years ago

But... but... but... you're not watching "Paramount+ on DIRECTV," you're watching it on the same TV that you also have DIRECTV on by a completely different mechanism.  Not the same thing.  At all.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

The original post wanted to know how to watch Paramount Plus on her tv which is connected to Direct TV. This is an option that MY Direct Tv connected tv offers. This is the situation she wanted to resolve. Why are you people on this forum making it so difficult rather than just being helpful? This is my first time dealing with the “community” and the interactions I’ve encountered has been with people being snobs rather than coming up with solutions. 

ACE - Expert

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

I moved the post to the correct forum because I know nothing about DirecTV. Not being difficult or a snob. Just trying to get the request to the correct location. Simple as that!

ACE - Expert

• 

1.9K Messages

3 years ago

@Steve594 No one is being difficult, just trying to be accurate. You can not watch any streaming service through a Directv satellite receiver. So your statement that “you can watch Paramount Plus on Direct tv” is simply not accurate. You either use a smart tv or separate streaming device and your instructions appear to be for adding the app to your smart tv.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.3K Messages

3 years ago

And there is no house button on DTV remotes.

1 Message

12 days ago

If you turn to channel 1545(this may vary based on location so look in the 15 hundreds) and you should be able to watch your shows.  The internet still needs to be powered and ours is not bundled with the att wireless internet but regardless I think this was the answer everyone was looking for..

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.