A

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 15th, 2022 4:53 PM

Closed

DIRECTV dropping OANN?

How could you bow down to the WOK cancel culture demands to dropping OANN?  They do not lie!  The "big lie of the 2020 election" is absolutely true. There is mountains of evidence of the election steal. All the misinformation comes from liberals not conservatives!  My husband and I will be dropping Directv if you go thru this in April. I will convince all our friends and family to do likewise. This is an attack on freedom of speech and our country. Shame on you!!!!

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I understand you are dropping this channel, OAN One America News.

Ridiculous!

I will cancel my service, as well as other folks I know.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled OAN

ACE - Sage

• 

45.7K Messages

Dozens of other posts on this topic. Feel free to continue the conversation in one of those threads. Closing this one. 

For official support call DirecTV Satellite 1-800-531-5000, DirecTV Stream 1-888-429-4023, DirecTV Gemini dedicated 1-888-488-4742, or AT&T 1-800-288-2020. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am very disappointed that DTV is choosing not to carry OAN.That’s enough for me to drop DTV

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled DTV dropping OAN

ACE - Professor

• 

2K Messages

OANN was NOT paying to be carried --perhaps if the station chooses to pay it can maintain its place in the channel lineup --OANN has till April to come up with the funds 

*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I'd recommend re-upping your OAN contract. If you don't, we will be dropping DirectTV and have only been on it for just over 5 months. As a matter of fact, we are seriously considering dropping ALL of our AT&T supported services. Once cable is installed in our neighborhood even the fiber service. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Reconsider Dropping OAN

ACE - Sage

• 

45.7K Messages

For official support call DirecTV Satellite 1-800-531-5000, DirecTV Stream 1-888-429-4023, DirecTV Gemini dedicated 1-888-488-4742, or AT&T 1-800-288-2020. 

ACE - Sage

• 

45.7K Messages

3 years ago

Here's a link to one of many news releases announcing AT&T/DirecTV's decision to drop OAN in April 2022 ...

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/directv-drop-far-right-channel-oan-its-service-2022-01-15/

Let's please post comments in this thread rather than dozens of new threads that simply clutter the forum.  Thank you.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled OAN DISCUSSION HERE

ACE - Sage

• 

45.7K Messages

3 years ago

Here's a link to one of many news releases announcing AT&T/DirecTV's decision to drop OAN in April 2022 ...

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/directv-drop-far-right-channel-oan-its-service-2022-01-15/

Let's please post comments in this thread rather than dozens of new threads that simply clutter the forum.  Thank you.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled OAN DISCUSSION HERE

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Are you dropping OAN? If so I will be going to Dish Network and also dropping phone service with AT&T! 

ACE - Sage

• 

45.7K Messages

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Are you going to drop OAN, Newsmax ? If so I will drop you.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Is it true

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Here we go…Direct tv is cancelling OAN. Because the government doesn’t like what they say. And what is Direct tv doing about it?! NOTHING OTHER THEN SHUTTING THEM DOWN IN APRIL. well I’m not standing for it. If they go through with this I’m done. Your NOT going to sensor me. Why not take CNN and Fox News off too?? Why because your caving to the United State Government…..god I hope I’m not the only one who is going crazy over this!? Please America stand up and fight for your rights. Don’t let this just slip by. Stand strong and stand up for your right to watch and listen to WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Anyone else upset that OAN is being cancelled?

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thank god someone else is upset about this. I just found out last night. If they bow down and cancel OAN IM CANCELLING DIRECT TV. why don’t they cancel CNN and Fox News too! Why? Because they are trying to remove all free thought and speech. Well it’s not going to work with me. Stand strong and don’t let this crap happen

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Do not cancel OAN if you would like to keep me as a customer

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Ditto other comments, we will be dropping DirecTV because of this stupid decision to give in to cancel culture.  Why should the lefties care if people want to watch OAN?  They can't handle any debate about their ideas so they try to silence all dissent.  It is censorship and caving to the screaming Twitter trolls.  Does DirecTV still want to have a business?  You offer choice to the widest range of customers if you want to stay in business.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

AT&T is succumbing to the woke demands! They leave CNN on their channel lineup, which is the news of lies, and take off OAN which is the news of truths. What is going on this world? AT&T is joining falsehood over the truth! It's sickening!! 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Taking One American News off of Directv.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

As a loyal customer and Patriotic American I am notifying you that if you drop the OAN Network I will drop service and lead a boycott of your 1st Amendment violations.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Boycott

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I heard that DirectTV is thinking about dropping One America News from its service.  I certainly hope that this is not true!  One of the reasons that I continue to use DirectTV is One America News -- I would have to drop DirectTV if One America News were to be dropped from the DirectTV line up.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled One America News -- DO NOT DROP IT!!!

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

is that true, if so I will replace directv!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled I saw this on the news DirecTV to drop One America News Network

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.