Tiger593's profile
ACE - New Member

ACE - New Member

• 

1.3K Messages

Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 2:43 PM

Closed

Newmax UPDATE

For all those who wanted Newsmax back on good news.  Newsmax and Directv have reached a deal and Newsmax will return to the channel lineup.  Supposedly the Newsmax channel should be restored by Thursday, March 23, 2023.  So hopefully this news will make a lot of people happy.

I AM NOT an employee of Directv I am a customer just like you. This is a public customer-to-customer forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Offical Directv Customer Service 

Directv # 1-800-531-5000                         Directv Streaming/Directv by Internet # 1-888-429-4023

Directv Official Website: www.directv.com  

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - New Member

• 

5.1K Messages

1 year ago

That’s a relief they finally reached an agreement. There ya go everyone.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

1 year ago

Carriage negotiations as has been mentioned time and time again. Maybe some people will realize their political hats were screwed on too tight and this was not political.

ACE - Sage

• 

45.6K Messages

1 year ago

Wait, you mean dropping NewsMax wasn't a sign of DirecTV's "woke" corporate philosophies?  What a surprise :)

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

That is good news. It's too late for me though.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

1 year ago

@ortez28daniel 

Well if your new option goes through something similar, you understand sometimes negotiations take time. Up to you if you stick it out or jump ship again the next time.

At least it will be a while before DirecTV has to negotiate with this specific network again.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.