A

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 20th, 2022 8:28 PM

Closed

One America News Network

Why on earth did you cancel OAN? Because of disinformation? I'm going to give you one small example of how hypocritical you're being. There is much more starting with Russian collusion, Trump being spied on, Hunter's laptop....the list is endless. This one is pertaining to Officer Sicknick's death.

I've said and demonstrated this before and I'll do it again. Mainstream media lies repeatedly to manipulate you and sway your opinion.
🚩NYT...Officer Sicknick was killed due to blunt force trauma from a fire extinguisher by a pro-Trump mob.
🚩MSN..Irritants like bear spray led to the death of Officer Sicknick.
🚩CNN, Wolf Blitzer...Officer Sicknick was killed from injuries he sustained by Trump supporters.
🚩Daily News... Officer Sicknick was pepper-sprayed then fatally bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher when hundreds of Donald Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.
👉Sicknick called his family the night of January 6 and told them he was pepper sprayed, but was fine.
👉Medical examiners failed to find signs that Officer Sicknick sustained any blunt force trauma.
👉The only ones killed were four pro-Trump supporters: two who died of a heart attack, one from an amphetamine overdose, and the other, Ashli Babbitt, who was shot point blank in the neck by Capitol Police
👉Here's the truth: Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who engaged rioters, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes. officials say.
The Media Lied Repeatedly About Officer Brian Sicknick's Death. And They Just Got Caught.
So.....DTV!!!!....why don't you drop those networks? Take look back at how mainstream media lied about the other topics I mentioned that they claimed were conspiracy theories.....and they turned out to be true! DTV....YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

DIRECTV dropping OANN?

ACE - Expert

• 

21.3K Messages

2 years ago

AT&T/DirecTV has only said that the decision resulted from an "internal review", but did not go into detail what that review was. Your opinions on the channel's content does not change the fact that it is gone.

If you must have the channel, then you will need to look into another provider. You can check OANN's website for a list of current providers.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.