Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

Friday, October 30th, 2020 2:16 PM

Email address for corporate office???

When I signed up for Directv over the phone, I was quoted a price.  My first bill is almost $20 more than what I was quoted.  I have spoken to two customer service reps, including a supervisor, who tells me she has 'exhausted all of her capabilities'.  I would like to email someone but there is no contact information anywhere that I can find.  Anyone have any ideas?

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

4 years ago

If your bill does not match the order confirmation that was sent you upon signing up for service, then call DirecTV They do not do support by email. If the order confirmation and bill matches, then that is what you will have going forward. No matter what a sales agent might quote (honest mistake, on purpose, or just a misunderstanding between you two), in the end what matters is what is on the official order confirmation (the "paperwork").

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

1.9K Messages

4 years ago

Directv does not do customer support via email. There is no customer support email address and they don’t publicly publish corporate email addresses. You can get a response from corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.