Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

D

4 Messages

Wednesday, August 30th, 2023 10:43 PM

Closed

Horrible customer service

What a shame when you have a valid complaint, you can't even contact a manager.    I will be cancelling my service as soon as my contract is up.    Why would I call customer service to register a complaint about another customer service rep??   How ridiculous.    It would be really helpful as well if the customer service ppl spoke English that was understandable.   Had 2 different reps and both were very very hard to understand.   Horrible customer service. 

No resolution to my issue.   

ACE - Sage

• 

45.9K Messages

1 year ago

What's your issue?  Maybe we can help you here. 

1 year ago

I've always had on demand tv.   Used it a lot.   For the past week, no matter which on demand program I try to watch, I get the same message  "The service is temporarily unavailable.  Please try looking for your title later"   

ACE - Sage

• 

45.9K Messages

1 year ago

What equipment do you have? Models?

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

ACE - Expert

• 

20.3K Messages

1 year ago

On Demand is sent over the internet so check your internet connection.  DTV has nothing to do with On Demand other then sending you to the channels servers.

1 year ago

Internet is good.  Checked many times.  Even went thru it with both service reps.   On demand is not working for any on demand programs

2 Messages

3 months ago

Spent 52 minutes on line to set up service. Agent asked if she could put me on a brief hold due to an error message on her computer and she needed to consult a supervisor. A new agent came on line and wanted to start the entire process over again as if I was a brand new caller and had not been trying to set up service for the last 52 minutes. Then told me I could not have been talking to Direct TV for the last 52 minutes. It must have been a diferent company. Well how could that be if I never hung up the call and my cell phone showed I'd been on the same call for 52 minutes to the Direct TV phone number? The sheer stupidity was unbelievable

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.