Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

C

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 25th, 2023 6:52 PM

Is there ANY way to add ACCN as an a la carte channel to my existing account?

I live in SC and want to add ACC Network as a single channel option to my existing Entertainment account - without adding Sports Package (does it even come as part of the sports package?) or upgrading to the Choice Plan??  Is this AT ALL possible??

ACE - Sage

• 

45.7K Messages

1 year ago

Sorry, not possible. 

ACE - Expert

• 

20.8K Messages

1 year ago

There are not al-a-carte options for individual channels (other than Dog TV and The Outdoor Channel).

If you are in Choice or higher you get the Regional Sport Networks for where you live. However, in your situation adding the Sports Pack is normally the cheaper option. That is because not only would you have the increased cost of the higher package (Choice), but you also would have an RSN fee.

To verify what RSN(s) are in-market: https://www.directv.com/sports/rsn-locator/

As a note any out-of-market RSNs that you get with the Sports Pack would still blackout any professional games. Out of market games would be on their seasonal subscription instead (MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass, etc.).

(edited)

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.