Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

MaryMarvey's profile

Observer

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 3rd, 2021 2:11 AM

Printing Channel Guide

You used to be able to print your personal channel guide - no more.  How can I print MY CHANNEL PACKAGE ONLY.  I don't want all the packages channels - just the one I have. I have tried to communicate through chat. They say they will have someone call me back because they are only in billing - No one ever calls.  If I print all the package channels then they're so small I can't read the (Edited per community guidelines) thing.  Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

3 years ago

Well it is a "living" document as opposed to a static PDF. So the searchable list is kept up to date and only lists current packages. So I do hope they implement a traditional pdf list, but concerned they will not as they have moved away from paper lists (even those that we print ourselves), as they are only current at time of printing.

Still hope they do so in the future, but understandably it would be rather low priority right now.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

3 years ago

That option was removed. The individual channel lineups on the legacy DirecTV website are out of date. It is hoped that with the updates to the login on the AT&T website that a lineup for your current package will be an option in the future, but for right now it is unavailable.

Callbacks practically never happen. And chat is not direct customer support and quality of info form them as of late is questionable.

Observer

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you, Juniper. It's not the answer I wanted but at least it's an answer. ☺ Honestly, how hard is it to create individual pdfs showing the package channels? I could create all of them in a couple of days. Just sayin'

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.