Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

A

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 11:36 PM

Refund

I have been with Directtv for some time.  We sold our home and put directtv on pause while we stayed in apartment for 3 months.  We we moved into our new home I was setting up appointments to get service restarted.  The gentleman who answered my call said no we will just start new account, that would be better.  Well this left a credit of $176.46.  In October got a statement and said refund of that amount issued.  Really?? Where is it.  I have talked to so many people in customer service all the way to being told to call the company who issues the gift card with the credit on it. Again, no help.   Who do I reach out to to get the refund that is due?  This has been going on way to long.

Accepted Solution

ACE - New Member

• 

5.2K Messages

1 year ago

You should probably file a BBB complaint in order to get everything sorted out properly.

ACE - Expert

• 

20K Messages

1 year ago

DTV generally doesn't start a new account but will setup a movers order.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.8K Messages

1 year ago

@aartisc80 

Your account was supposed to brought out of suspension and a Movers order placed. Instead, the agent started a new account to get a new customer commission. That is account fraud by that agent. File a BBB complaint.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.