Satellite repositioning has been completed, and all channels previously affected by the 771 error have been restored.

If you continue to receive this error, please reach out to DIRECTV on Social Media for further assistance.

D

Thursday, December 17th, 2020 3:10 AM

Closed

1472 software update

How long should it take for 1472 software to download?

ACE - Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

Unknown but 10 minutes would a good guess.

3 years ago

Something must be really wrong with my download.  It has been over 4 hours sitting on 49% complete.  Any suggestions as to what I should do?

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

3 years ago

If stuck at 49% for that many hours then verify coax is finger tight and then either red button reset or unplug power for a minute.

3 years ago

I am having the same problem except mine is stuck at 22%. If I reset it will work for a while but the next time I power off my tv and power it on again it’s right back to the software download screen 22%. Any answers?

ACE - Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

What is the model number?

3 years ago

HR44-200

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

3 years ago

The HR44 is the 2nd generation Genie. If you have any Clients (or even a WVB if you have any wireless Clients), I would try unplugging them before resetting the HR44. Just in case anything trying to sync with them is causing the update to hang. Though HDDVRs and HD non-DVRs don't rely on the Genie to work, they do communicate a little bit because of Whole Home DVR I might suggest unplugging them as well to be safe.

If after that it still hangs on the update then you may need to call DirecTV for a warranty replacement.

ACE - Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

0x14CD is the latest software available do you have it?

3 years ago

I don't know, but I called DirecTV and they fixed my problem.

Thank you,

Donna

3 years ago

Thank you everybody for your answers.  I called DirecTV and they fixed my problem.

Thank you,

Donna

Former Moderator

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @Donnallamatwo, 

Oops! Seems like your comment got posted twice. Deleting one of your comments now.

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

3 years ago

i tried to download this software but faced so many difficulties in the downloading process so i download an other one from removewat that works good on my device i also recommend you to download it from there.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

DTV sends the download from the sats there is no other way to get them.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.