Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Using DirecTV Remote for LG Sound Bar Power On & Volume

Someone accidentally unplugged my LG Soundbar (NB3530A) from my TV and now I can no longer turn the LG Bar on & off with my DirecTV Remote (RC73). I've tried all instructions that I can find and followed the prompts but nothing works. Couldn't match it using LG Model Number, couldn't match it w

Question

20+ years old system is there any human there

I was sent a letter do 3g I needed to upgrade my receiver. They were going to send me a receiver out as long as I called in and verified things. I called today everyone acts like they have never heard of this problem in their life or know what letter or 3-g I'm talking about. Any human that can talk

Question

Error code 614

I have an error code 614. Tried the on screen instructions & no go.

Question

Using main receiver and DVR with no TV attached in that room

We are moving things around due to construction. Can I take the #1TV off of the main receiver & DVR and still have TV#2 in another bedroom with a mini still work?

Question

Accepted Solution

No Auto tune ?!

A super simple feature that the Genie cannot seem to do.. Sillyness .. 1st World problem but why not have this feature ? I am accidentally watching freaking ice-skating on a Sunday when it should’ve auto tuned to another football game! Now my Daughter wants to watch Ice Skating !! You ever tried cha

Question

ABC HD shows are recording but wont play

Ever since the new DVR update, anything I record on ABC HD will record; they are in my show lists, but when I hit play it goes to a black screen and i see the "Keep this or Delete" option immediately. On Thursday for instance, Grey's Anatomy and Quantico this happened to (both on ABC) but I had Goth

Question

Closed

Address for Office of the President or complaint department

I need to pose a huge complaint and I haven't had any luck in receiving a phone number, address, or fax. Can someone help?

Question

Accepted Solution

Remote no longer has an "INPUT" button

We got a new DVR hard drive and remote (RC73) and the remote no longer has an "INPUT" button. How do we change inputs? Trying to watch a DVD.

Question

Implementing DirecTv Skill on Alexa Dot.

Today Dish was disconnected and DirecTv was installed. I had the Dish Alexa “Skill” working but I’ve hit a wall implementing the DirecTv Alexa skill.    Starts easy enough and then to “Link” the two (Alexa and DirecTv) it wants me to log into Att.  I had an old account but it didn’

Question

Closed

Intermittent black screen

Several days ago I started getting about 3 seconds of picture and 1 second of black screen in a cycle.  The black screen got longer and in about 5 minutes everything froze.  If I turned the tv off, I could start the cycle over.  I have refreshed the DVR and reprogrammed the satellite multiple times.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.