Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(31162)
G
Remote not working

Sometimes the remote will arrow down the lists but most of the time it doesn’t work. I tried taking the back off to replace batteries. Problem with that! I cannot get it off. Anyone have a hint for that?

Question

how do i get upgrade for sports

have basis cable thru my apt building but want to watch sports

Question

Hot HDMI arc /unit into TV

Why is my HDMI unit that plugs into my 2 TV's get so HOT! One is hotter than than other? Also my TV's  BOTH #! Freeze ,  #2 Sometimes blurry doing sports , #3 changes channels & #4 search intermittently mostly during after 8pm? I checked internet today & I have 32.15 Mbps. I see

Question

HR54 with multiple Gemini

Just curious if anyone on here is successfully running HR54 with more than 2 Gemini wired to it? Like 3-5 of them.

Question

Recording permission 1002

What is recording permission 1002

Question

Genie deleting all saved episodes of a program when I'm only deleting a few of the episodes

This problem started happening about two or three weeks ago. At first I noticed all of the episodes of a program that I had saved had disappeared. I thought maybe I was careless in how I deleted the newly recorded episodes of that program that I didn't want to save. But then I noticed it happened ag

Question

Too many active locations

Someone needs to fix the software so this doesn’t happen.

Question

Random Blanking on muti tv business installation.

I have 2 identical venues with 12 direct TV receivers.  Each has many Vizio and other brand tvs.  Both venues I have the same identical HDMI over cat 6 product for transmission. Venue one works perfectly. Venue 2  I get intermittent 1 second black screens from time to time and

Question

Error 611 on one device

I'm getting the error code 611 on one of my televisions. I've checked the connections to the tv and the mini; they are both secure.  I have connectivity on the main Genie, and the other two minis.

Question

Old equipment and adding local channels. Grandfathered TOTAL CHOICE - no locals package?

I'm trying to help my parents navigate adding local channels. A storm took out their antenna recently, and they thought it would be better to add local channels vs getting it fixed. The receiver they have is a D12-300 and the package is TOTAL CHOICE® - NO LOCALS with a cost of $120.99 + $11.99 Regi

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.