Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

Colored rectangles appear briefly in l upper corner of screen

I have had a small green rectangle that briefly flashes in the upper left corner of my Vizio tv screen.  This week it is sometime yellow and sometimes

Question

Closed

How do I fix error code 612

I would love to fix error code 612 on my television

Question

"IR out" on back of Genie box

What is this plug for?

Question

H25 Genie Receiver in RV

Directv sent us an H25 Genie Receiver for our RV which is an extension of our home directv. We were trying to stay away from a wine guard dish setup a

Question

WiFi Bridge

Does one wireless Genie Mini require a wifi bridge to work? Or will the wireless mini work on its own?  I don't need the bridge to connect more

Question

Closed

Satellite dishes & the HR 54-700 direct tv receiver

What I was hoping to be a simple and easy way to take our direct tv receiver with us camping, has turned out to be a Nightmare !!! I purchased the Win

Question

Closed

issue directv

waiting for receiver signal if your receiver is restarting, connection will be restored once its back online

Question

How do I disable or modify the new distracting screen-saver?

Starting yesterday (2019-01-15), the screen-saver on my HR44/200 has changed from the bouncing AT&T logo to a slideshow of photos with a time/weather

Question

Cannot register DVR with directv app

I’m trying to register my Genie to work with the Directv iPad app. Keep getting the 100 error. It’s worked fine for a year and has now stopped. I’m

Question

Genie dvr turns of for a few seconds and right back on by itself

When watching live tv or recorded shows, the dvr will shut down and snow show up on the screen for a few seconds then it turns right back on. I’

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.