Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)
J
Gemini MoCA adapters suck

Just upgraded to Gemini and I opted for the wired clients since I have Coax ran to every location with a TV. So they give you a MoCA adapter with each client so it can talk to the HS17 server thru the MoCA network in the server. Let me tell you, it really (Edited per community guidelines). Slow and

Question

Odd mini genie shutdown issue

Out of the blue, our direct tv mini genie in the family room stops and displays the no signal message. When left off overnight, it will come back on and work for 5-7 hours perfectly, and then the no signal screen comes back. Unfortunately I get the feeling this is not a widespread problem. Here is

Question

Trying to switch to SWM

I used to install DirecTV back before they started doing it themselves, and was a customer 'till 2017. One of my clients has a Slimline dish with an older 4-port LNB connected directly to 3 H21-200's, but the cables are nearly 20 years old and sunburnt, dried up and corroded. There is no running new

Question

Gemini Receivers

Anyone having this problem??? I have the Gemini Remote set to turn on my Yamaha RXA-1040 receiver on and off with the TV...When I turn power on it goes to the correct input (AV2), and within 5 seconds it goes to another weird input so I have to manually change the receiver. Amy thoughts???

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4K Receivers

I currently have the following Directv equipment: HR21-200, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR24-100, HR24-500, Genie Gen 3 Model HR54-500, and 4K Genie Mini Model C61K-700 (for a 4K TV). I am replacing a projector which is fed by one of the HR22-100's with a 4K projector. I would like to replace the HR22-100 w

Question

Genie Remote Malfunctioning

For 11 years, when I would press the pause button on my Genie remote control, the live or recorded program I was watching paused almost instantly. Starting about 2 weeks ago, that no longer happens.  Now, it can take anywhere from 5 seconds to never to pause.  Frequently, I hold the pause

Question

Accepted Solution

Is there a current scam on sending new receiver to existing customer?

Last week I received a call from Justin (ID B101) saying he was an account manager with DirecTV. Said he was sending me a new receiver due to upgrades in my area.  He had a lot of information about my account with DirecTV.  He only asked that I give him the receiver ID from my present set

Question

Hisense tv volume & power button code

Does anyone have a code for the Hisense U7H tv that works? I've tried many codes I've found in here as well as universal codes and none have worked. Thanks

Question

GEMINI REMOTE AND GENIE REMOTE WITH SEPERATE TVS IN SAME ROOM

I recently upgraded to the Gemini on my main TV in my man cave. I have a secondary TV that I use for big days in sports. Previously, I had separate IR for the two remotes. But Gemini, I believe, only has the RF option. Everytime I come into the room now to turn the Gemini on everything cuts on. Is

Question

Signal Goes In and Out After Turning Off Vizio TV and New Genie Receiver Using Remote -- Display Resolution Setting

Following installation of new genie client receiver, system problem after turning off Vizio TV and receiver using remote. When turning system back on, signal turns on for a second or two then screen goes black for a second or two then signal back on.  This cycle repeats.  Problem goes awa

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.