Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)
D
Watch DIRECTV Satellite on Apple TV

Hello, is it possible for me to login to my Apple TV 4k and watch my DIRECTV Satellite programing? I swore I saw somewhere that now Directv Satellite has the ability to do that. When I log into the Directv App on my Apple TV or my phone I get the message saying "this channel isn't included with your

Question

Talking guide

One of my secondary receivers the talking guide is on and I can't get it off. Please tell me how to get it off. I tried on the closed captions tab but no option there. I tried to find it though the menu but didn't see anything there to let me turn it off either.

Question

Playback Issue

Recently, the measurement pop-up that appears at the bottom of the screen when you pause, rewind or advance a recorded program has disappeared. Also, when a recorded program ends, the screen freezes, there's no prompt to keep or delete, and the DVR (Model# C61K-700) won't accept any remote commands.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I purchase an extra box and remote for my bedroom tv?

How do I purchase an extra box and remote for my bedroom tv?

Question

Since updating to the new Direct TV App I can’t see my DVR recorded shows so that I can download and watch when no internet.

I upgraded my Direct TV app on May 25th and now it says Direct TV Stream for Apple I Pad. I cannot see anything that I have recorded on my DVR. I don’t see a option to even see my DVR using the App on my I Pad. Before this change, I could see all my programs I had recorded on my DVR. Each program re

Question

is there a vacation mode for the system

i have a second home and stay there for 3-6 mos a year

Question

Can install happen without entry to home (pre-wired)?

Hi Fairly tech-savvy, have done installs inside before. House inside is such a mess right now I would prefer to have them install the dish outside and to just complete the install myself inside. Is this done? We have modern coax wiring inside the walls. A few other questions: Can the wirele

Question

Upgraded Satellite Boxes and Channel Package, Streaming App Stopped Working

For the longest time, I had the Entertainment package and very old satellite set top boxes. I supplemented this by using the Directv app to stream when on the road or in other rooms. It worked perfectly and had all my channels. I recently upgraded my boxes to the latest Genie versions, and upgraded

Question

Cannot display Directv on an HDMI matrix

I am using a HDMI matrix to push video from Directv, a computer and a firestick to a 4 tv video wall and a tv in the equipment closet. I have no problems viewing the firestick or computer but the Directv H44-500 box is another story. I can view DTV if it is direct into the video wall processor or sm

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.