Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)
D
Gemini

Can't get Gemini box installed. Keeps asking for my DTV Stream logon.  Don't have a Stream account

Question

How to turn off Sony XR-55X90K with DirecTV remote?

We purchases a new Sony XR-55X90 TV to replace our Samsung TV. How do we program our DirecTV remote to turn off the Sony?  It will turn on with the DirecTV remote but have to use the Sony remote to turn it off.

Question

Dvr

We have a Directv installed here at my sister's house. We each have our own box on our bedrooms. We can all record and watch all recorded shows, movies with our own boxes. Sometimes someone will delete my football games (happened twice). I would like my own DVR, or other recordable option to record

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

remotes

What is the difference between the 3 remotes that are listed on the equipment page?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Snow on dish

We've had DTV since 94. WAY back then we were told to never put anything on our dish. When we have a wet snow our dish is covered and we lose reception. Has anything changed in a couple of decades? I don't have to pull out the ladder (though it WOULD be easier) to clean it off.

Question

Accepted Solution

Gemini remote

Can I use 2 Gemini remotes for one Gemini receiver in the same room? One for me and one for my wife.

Question

does anyone have a comple manual for installation of multiple gemini minis for use with direct tv satelite service?

the receivers I received from direct tv get stuck on a screen that asks fir streaming id and password. I'm told there should be a screen that asks user to choose between streaming or satellite service.  I have yet to able to get to that screen on 6 receivers.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet

Does directv provide internet. I currently have xfinity for my internet

Question

Accepted Solution

Gemini Remote

Is it a "universal remote" to the extent this it will control the volume on my Yamaha receiver??

Question

Your satellite service (Edited per community guidelines)

There is no reason for signal issue!! Yes I went through all the unplugging and resetting still getting 771.  You are about to lose a 10+ years customer!!!!!!

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.