Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)
gemini remote

is the gemini remote the same as the genie as far as UHF(?) not needing to point it right at the gemini?

Question

wireless video bridge

Can I box in my wireless video bridge so you cannot see it or does it have to be in the open to work properly?

Question

Deleted recording

A recording I deleted and removed from my scheduled recording shows up every day under the recording menu, however there is no recording. I delete this “recording” every day only to have it show up the next day.

Question

Exchange a reciever for 4k

I want to exchange my receiver 4 a 4k receiver

Question

Closed

Sony remote control and directv

I recently got a new Sony 55 inch ah8. I programmed the remote to work with my DIRECTV receiver box. But there are many glitches with the remote such as exiting the guide when it’s on the screen. The remote that Sony gives me does not supply an exit button to take me directly out of the guide page a

Question

Closed

How do I record MY TEAM on MY CHANNEL

I am beside myself whenever I try to record a sports team season.  DirecTV RANDOMLY chooses channels in another language or channels that I do NOT get when that team is broadcast on a channel that I subscribe to.  I have called multiple times about this and am at my wits end.   Will you ever fix it,

Question

Can't connect surround sound audio to new remote

The old remotes finally gave out (buttons refused to work), so I ordered new ones. Had no trouble pairing the new remotes to the TV, but when I followed the process to connect the audio (settings > remote control > program > choose device), there's no device to select. The only option that

Question

GEMINI

I'm interested in getting a GEMINI since I received an email telling me that I could get one for no charge provided I keep current for 12 months. Here's the problem: I have a wireless bridge in my bedroom closet. The house I live in was all prewired. I can see that I have a Genie hooked up to my SON

Question

Closed

Screen goes black for a few seconds every minute or so

One of my smaller Genie receivers (not the main, large receiver) was suddenly not being recognized by my TV for a few hours. I did all of the usual troubleshooting, including trying a new HDMI cord. It finally came back on but now it goes black for a few seconds every couple of minutes. This receive

Question

Closed

GEMINI

I'm interested in getting a GEMINI since I received an email telling me that I could get one for no charge provided I keep current for 12 months. Here's the problem: I have a wireless bridge in my bedroom closet. The house I live in was all prewired. I can see that I have a Genie hooked up to my SON

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.