Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(36454)
J
Moved main reciever

I canceled bedroom directv but apparently it was main receiver. I then installed that  main receiver to my living room.  I now have nothing and they want 49.99 to install moved receiver 

Question

Reminder

Does Direct TV have a "Reminder" option? I don't want to record everything, I want to watch a program when it's Live, hence the Reminder button. The other "cable place" had one and since I've switched to "another" satelite provider and they don't have this option, I've missed it a lot, that's one o

Question

genie Remote control

I have two separate genie remote controls and one DirecTV box I cannot get either one of those remotes to sync to my DirecTV cable box receiver box and I can't get them to pair I can't get to do anything I've done watch the videos I did step by step the batteries are good I don't know what the deal

Question

canceled due to an unexpected error (3)

Have a HR54/200 couple of my shows from, over the air, channels do not record and I get this message. 'canceled due to an unexpected error (3)' They are scheduled to record but when time comes it dose not just get the above reason.

Question

Gemini Video Quality Seems Soft

DTV PQ doesn't seem as bright as it was on my c61k. Same with the APPS.  Does that have anything to do with the deca adapter?   Also, the 4k channels aren't working even though we are subscribed to them.  Thanks.

Question

Help on dish alignment

Had some strong winds this week and the dish is out of alignment. My question in the Directv set up has these listed (photo attached also) Azimuth 229, Elevation 40, Tilt 56° Are these the coordinates I need to use? My husband passed away in December and this was something he always realigned.

Question

Direct tv volume not working with TCL TV

Hello under setting program TV's there is no option for TCL tv's. I did the code search and found one that allows me to turn it on and off but the volume is not working.  Can you help to resolve???

Question

Closed

Do Directv recordings consume internet data

Since migrating from cable television to Directv our data usage via our internet service provider has grown over 10x from when we had cable.  We have a out of state college student (live in Illinois and she attends University of Alabama which is ~ 775 miles away)... and a 16 year old son.  Our son i

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Return DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment Return Information If you are replacing a receiver or canceling your DIRECTV account, the receivers must be returned to AT&T. If the equipment is not returned within 21 days from the date the account is changed or canceled, it will result in an equipment charge.  How

Question

Accepted Solution

Using DT tripod satellite in middle of the desesrt

Hi. Customer service English couldn't understand what I'm asking.  RV is way out in desert, no wifi, barely get 1 bar on T-Mobile signal. RV has wineguard 360air which only gets UHF channels which is over the 55-75 mile limit (I'm about 83 miles plus mountains blocking)  Will the swi

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.