Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)
B

Accepted Solution

Remote control

I tried to reset my remote so I could connect it to a new Tv, but once I put in the code 981 it still not doing anything.

Question

Adding an additional tv

Hello! I have Directv Satellite, and I recently added a tv in a location where it is not possible to be a hardwired coax connection like I have everywhere else in my home. I am wondering how difficult it will be, or if it is even possible to add a wireless (client/box/receiver?) to this tv.

Question

Accepted Solution

Accessing Streaming on Directv.

New to Directv (actually returning after years away) and have not figured out how to access Amazon Prime. Also same question regarding other Streaming services such as Disney or NetFlix.

Question

DVR playback freezes on Genie 2

My Genie DVR freezes up after it has been paused (won't come off of pause). I've reset it countless times but this continues to occur. Occasionally I can exit out and select the program from my list to continue watching, but it often starts the recording from the beginning. Also, I have 250 mb inter

Question

auto recording on demand

How do I stop recording On Demand shows?When I set a show to record, I pick the show & the channel from the guide & select New Only and it STILL records ALL showing on ALL channels + On Demand.How do I shut this off to record ONLY what I want?

Question

Removed a SD receiver off account but they kept billing

Last fall I received a letter from DTV that they will no longer support SD receivers and I can have a replacement HD receiver to replace it. I decided to remove it (my mom's TV). She had passed so I no longer used it anyway. Made contact with DTV to let them know I removed it off the cable and what

Question

Accepted Solution

Remote Code for Amazon OMNI QLED 65" fire tv

Technical support has advised that I re-program my RC73 with my new Amazon OMNI QLED 65" Fire TV. The process requires that I enter the TV code.  What is the code for this tv?  No codes are listed for this television.

Question

Genie Gen 2, Model HR44-500 to SONY AV receiver STR DG510

I have a Genie Gen 2, Model HR44-500, and want to connect a SONY AV receiver STR DG510. Any help would be appreciated.

Question

Accepted Solution

Dish

I will need to have my dish moved. It's on the ground in the yard. How expensive will it be? 

Question

Accepted Solution

Channel 323 DTV missing from View Guide but can be viewed by changing channel to 323 FETV

323 FETV/DTV missing from View Guide on DVR so cannot record in advance but can change channel to 323 (FETV) and view all programs, such as Mannix, Perry Mason, Rawhide, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Emergency!, Barney Miller, Bewitched, Leave It to Beaver, etc. I called DirecTV about this and they s

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.