Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)

Accepted Solution

new mobile app doesn't allow recording on multiple receivers?

I recently downloaded the DirecTV mobile app for Android onto my phone. It is v4.0.43.38519. I also left the "old" app installed, v5.29.  Thank goodness the old one still works, but I'm sure it won't be allowed any day now. My question about the new app is I don't see a way to record a show

Question

Closed

Contact information for a formal complaint

I need the contact information for a formal complaint. I have escalated to several supervisors and they refuse to connect me with anyone higher. As an executive for a billion dollar healthcare organization I take the emails, letters and calls personal to help make my organization better. I have been

Question

Directv hdmi issue with Samsung TV

Periodically I receive the following message "Your TV does not support this program's content protection. Replacing the TV's HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view this program." I have an HR54/200 mini genie hooked up to a Samsung UN50KU630D TV.  I have had these two paired

Question

Closed

Samsung TV HDMI not compatible with Directv

I have a new Samsung TV and I randomly get "Your TV does not support this program's content protection. Replacing the TV's HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view this program."  I know the temporary solution: unplug the HDMI cable and plug it back in, but I am looking for a pe

Question

Gemini minis - "wired"

just got my Gemini upgrade minis from FedEx.... i am going to connect via wifi. Does it matter that the minis they sent are labeled "wired"????

Question

Closed

Program Genie remote with Bose Lifestyle V35 Entertainment System

I am a DIRECT TV customer.  Recently purchased a new Genie Remote to replace my old one as some of the buttons quit working.  All OK except for volume control.  How do I pair the Genie remote with a Bose Lifestyle V35 Home Entertainment System for the volume control.

Question

Cant get directtv remote to control S431 TV

I have tried the normal 11756 code and when I switch the remote to TV still nothing..No volume..What am I doing wrong? Its for my 92 year old parents and need to get it working :(

Question

Gemini remote

Installed a Gemini with HS-17 and Hisense android tv. Gemini remote will not match all actions with tv correctly after programming with Hisense tv setting.  Anyone else have this issue with Hisense (or other brand) tv?

Question

HELP! How to reconnect my HR44-500 & Wireless Video Bridge

I am having some work done at my house and had to disconnect my main HR44-500 receiver & Wireless Video bridge and I completely spaced to confirm where each plug in went exactly. One was plugged into the wall, and the others were between the receiver, the SWIM & the WVB. I tried plugging the

Question

Extra Encore channels on GoBig

Did anyone with GoBig notice that the extra Encore channels that were only available with Gotta Have It are now available to us? I just was flicking through the channels and I’m trying to determine whether it is because I am subscribed to Starz or I am subscribed to GoBig since this was the main di

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.