Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(30993)
G
HR54-500 makes loud hard drive noises?

So, my friend who is older and doesn't like modern tech (except for watching TV) just transitioned from a D12-700 to a HR54-500 because he was told he would lose local channels otherwise. He told the tech who did the install that he didn't want a DVR but was told that 'all of the boxes have a DVR."

Question

Help? Code to pair DirecTV Genie remote to new TCL Firestick TV

We are looking for the correct code to pair our DirecTV Genie remote control to our new TCL Firestick TV. So far, no code we have found has worked.  Does anyone know, first, if the DirecTV Genie remote (RC73) can be paired with our new TCL S450F television?  

Question

remote order

hi just order a remote that's the only thing i order and now it saying I order 3 genie and a remote is this normal  

Question

Closed

remote order

I just order  a remote and now it saying i order all of this like (Edited per community guidelines) how did a remote go to all of this???? is this Normal  Genie Mini1Genie1ATT DIRECTV Accessories1ATT DIRECTV Equipment Accessories1

Question

How to contact engineering department.

I work for a manufacturer of a popular soundbar. Recently DirecTV removed us from their remote programing guides.  The "codes" they listed previously worked fine.   I would like to send DirecTV a few remotes or a spreadsheet of the hex values for IR commands.  Who do I contact?

Question

Closed

Disable WiFi

Anyone know how to disable the WiFi on a Dish recorder? It pulses constantly. I have looked and looked to no avail on the internet. All I learn about is how to make it not access your wifi, not how to disable the WiFi. I want it OFF, disabled, not working. Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Confusing Return information

Hi all. Service cancellation effective on 2/4/2024 over the phone with a rep. She said our equipment could be recycled so no need to return anything. Got an email from Directv on 2/6 (added below) but doesn't list any equipment in the designated space. I don't know if this is just a form email that

Question

Super Bowl

Have home theater setup w 3 smart TVs w ATT internet and Direct TV cable internet is down ATT tech says lines are not working at main box can’t fix today but I have cable and TVs all day won’t connect to live RV  network connection not working how do I disable the internet part to watch cable

Question

Accepted Solution

Gemini Air with satellite account

If I purchased a Gemini Air over ebay and hooked into an HDMI port on my TV can I sign in with my directv credentials that I use to check my account or the downloaded directv ap on my firestick. Will it work?  It seems like it should as when I downloaded the directv app off firestick and signe

Question

Genie HR54 swap for Genie2 HR17

I just received a HR54 receiver fedex to replace my HR54 that had a hard drive failure. I was thinking maybe I should have asked for a Genie 2 as I have two genie mini clients one hooked up to a 4k tv the other is not plus the tv that had the HR54.  So three tvs hooked up. I am going to buy an

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.