Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Remote

Can I use one RC73 remote to control multiple directv boxes?

Question

Direct tv volume not working with TCL TV

Hello under setting program TV's there is no option for TCL tv's. I did the code search and found one that allows me to turn it on and off but the volume is not working.  Can you help to resolve???

Question

New TV not listed

Hi I can't find my new tv (Sylvox) to connect my remote to. Can you let me know how I can connect?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deleted DVR recordings

How do I retrieve deleted DVR recordings for my Direct TV service?

Question

Piece of junk

First they sent me the streaming controller then they replaced it with the correct controller and I've just spent two hours trying to get it to work. I signed up for the Paramount app and got into my account and then I could not get back to the normal satellite channels. Then I rebooted yet again fo

Question

Rc73 remote will no longer power on or off Samsung tv.

My rc73 remote stopped turning the Samsung tv on or off a week or so ago and it has worked for 5 years fine. Called DIRECTV and they sent me a new remote for $25 and after setting up the new remote… it will not turn the tv on or off. The volume is set to my stereo system. Help! I have done everythin

Question

Can’t see playlist

I’m confused as to what to do. Tech support tell me mobile dvr on the new app is not working. That’s why I can’t see my playlist. Someone responded on this forum and said I should be able to see my playlist under library for genie recordings. This is two different answers ????

Question

Closed

Won't let me play recorded shows.

The past couple of days I recorded 3 shows, when I try to play them the message immediately pops up asking if I want to delete the program. I have to choose YES or NO, but it will not let me play them. When I did a reset on the receiver the shows were erased. Any idea why this occured?

Question

Closed

My recorded shows won't play

For some reason, the past few days, when I go into my playlist and select a show to watch, after I hit play it just has a gray screen for a minute and then gives me the option to delete or not delete the recording.  Any help?

Question

Direct TV Satellite Vocie Commands Systems

Hello, When will Direct TV have a satellite system with associated peripherals that support Voice commands and backlit Remotes controls.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.