Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(30799)
V
HR54 replace HR44, Connects to Internet, no On Demand

My HR44 HDD failed; it was replaced with a HR54, works fine on TV, connected to either WIFI or Cat 6, On Demand won't work. DirecTV sent a replacement, same thing. WIFI light at top of screen next to time is lit. System Test everything OK.. Connect to Internet works fine, says Ready for On Demand.

Question

Gemini Receivers Showing Not Connected to my WFI — result code 392

I have a HS-17 DVR with 4 Gemini receivers with each saying that the Wi-Fi is not connected to my WIFi. I tried practically everything.  Rebooting my router, resetting my Directv equipment …. All trouble shooting instructions, etc., to no avail.  I still can stream all of the apps with no

Question

Closed

Cleaning mildew from dish?

My DirecTV dish is several years old. it's got black stuff coating the surface. I assume it's a combination of grime and mildew. Is there a safe way to clean the surface so that I won't damage it?

Question

HOW TO CORRECT THE SLOW CHANGE OF CHANNELS

i HAVE A GENIE AND 3 MINI GENIES AND ALL ARE BECOMING SLOW IN QUICK TUNE AND IN CHANGE OF CHANNEL

Question

No hdmi

I had direct TV installed and one of my rooms just had an old TV with no HDMI input what can I do to watch TV if I have no HDMI to go to the dtv box??

Question

Upgrade to HS17 Sanity Check

I have two TV's. Both are connected to cable and the HR44 has Cat5 internet.  The HR 44 has a broadband DECA feeding the DVR while a HR22 in the other room doesn't have anything special. I recently purchased a new 4k TV that is connected to the HR44.  I just received a Gemini and now und

Question

Alexa and Genie DVR

Got a message that as of 10/17 Alexa voice will be removed from Direct TV Genie HD DVRs. Does anyone know why this is being done?  I have found it useful to use Alexa voice in the past to do such things as change my Genie channel.

Question

How do I jump to a specific date on remote

Jump to date on remote

Question

Voice command

Is there a directv box that allows for voice commands? Directv tends to monopolize elderly facilities and the majority of residents do have a disability. Could this be a disability lawsuit since Directv is not accommodating this segment of the population?

Question

Stream via Internet using C71KW-400

I am a satellite customer. I use the DirecTV app on Roku to stream in some rooms of my house and sometimes when I travel.  Works ok.  Can I also use a C71KW-400 for the same purpose and would I get any extra functionality such as using the number buttons on the remote, etc?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.