Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(116968)

Closed

DVR remote intermittent double click

My direct tv dvr remote will double click any button approximately 50% of the time. I have this problem only with the 1 DVR and all other receivers are fine. Not sure if it's the remote or the DVR.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

series manager

With the new interface, access to the series manager is missing under recordings.  Where is it and how do you access it?

Question

Same thing recording every day

I don't have the Simpsons in my series manager but the DVR keeps recording Season 34 Episode 2 "One Angry Lisa" from on demand. It says 0 min partial. I delete it and the next day it's back. How do I stop it? Thanks.

Question

New Gemini box, requires stream password? (satellite customer)

We are 20+ year satellite subscribers. Directv offered us a new "upgraded" box called gemini for no cost.  We accepted, received the box and attempted to install.  After setting up wifi and updates we land on a "Welcome to Directv Stream sign-in page".  When I enter usual directv log

Question

Closed

New app no playlist

I tried to delete app, clear cache, shot off iPad and iPhone nothing works. It worked great on the old app. On new app den receiver is checked and it should be master bedroom. It won’t allow me to switch. I called Directv tech support they said it’s (being worked on) but I’m not so sure.

Question

john21mart

OK, got the Gemini Receivers...Installed one of the 3 of them...Thank goodness I didn't install in family room, but did in our daughter's bedroom who is away at college..Would not work..I called the dedicated customer service line and spent well over an hour on the phone with someone who didn't know

Question

Live tv

Is there a button to skip to live tv

Question

Closed

reciever is stuck on the message Running Receiver Self-Check

The electricity went off and back on and now the Running Receiver Self-check message has displayed for over an hour.  I tried unplugging, removing and reinserting the card and reauthorizing the connection online.  It gets to this point and goes no further.  I have had problems with this unit since i

Question

Yamaha Sound Bar

I am trying to program my remote to a Yamaha sound bar SRB20A. I have it connected through the optical cable. I have not had success getting past 18 codes that I have tried in the code search then it quits working. Please help.  I have a RC 73 and RC 73B if that makes a difference.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Unsync soundbar from genie remote

The installer programmed the genie remote to control my soundbar so now anytime I use the guide or change channels, etc my soundbar comes on. I do not want the genie remote to control the soundbar.  I just like to use the soundbar when watching a movie not everyday tv.  I tried resetting

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.