Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Ricklust's profile

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, March 4th, 2020 8:44 PM

Tech support

Can i chat with support online ???

dreaded 771 signal loss

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

my tv displays 771-signal loss yet im an still watching the program.

tightened all connections No obstructions on Dish

reset receiver

cleaned LNB

Very annoying

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

Yes, you can chat with DTV when there is a CSR available to setup a tech call to align the dish $99 covered if you have the protection plan or there are videos on youtube if you want to try it yourself.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

Thanx Shannon

I think its an issue with the dvr/receiver. all signals are strong and connections are tight. Also i am watching the show with a perfect picture as the Signal loss warning is displayed on the screen (as seen in the picture). 🙆🏻‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️🤷🏻

• 

5 Messages

Also this issue comes and goes as it isnt constantly displayed on the screen

(and IMO they could make the warning smaller) as not to cover so much of the tv screen).

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

99% of the 771 error codes are a dish alignment problem, check your HD 99 and 103 sat signals. if below 80 then the dish needs to be aligned.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

great info...will check later because something is recording (as usual) 😂

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.