Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTVhelp's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

20.6K Messages

Friday, September 2nd, 2022 7:27 PM

Loading Issues on Roku? Help Us Investigate!

Having to uninstall and reinstall the DIRECTV app on your Roku device(s) because of recent loading issues? We want to talk to you. Please post a "Yes" response and we'll send you a Direct Message to get details. Thank you for helping us investigate!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am a DIRECTV authorized representative, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent DIRECTV's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Expert

• 

5.6K Messages

2 years ago

Good for you. No need to follow this thread then.

ACE - Expert

• 

5.6K Messages

2 years ago

No doubt.

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the exact same issue and have to remove the Directv Streaming App and reinstall it on a Roku Streaming Stick 4K and an older Roku Streaming Stick +.  Very frustrating!!!  I am new to Directv Streaming.  Just subscribed on 8/29.  One other item, I  also have a fire tv stick 4k max on a 3rd TV and have no issues with the fire TV stick

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Yes

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Yes

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

yes

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Yes. It is happening with every tv

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am experiencing this issue on a Roku Express 4K+

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am experiencing this issue on a Roku Express 4K+ and on a Roku TV.  Constantly have to reinstall the DirecTV app.

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

@chasf00  there was a posting earlier today on this thread from DirecTV saying they're working on it

ACE - Expert

• 

20.8K Messages

2 years ago

To all in this thread regarding today (9/6/2022):

This is a known outage. Appears to cover all streaming platforms of DIRECTV STREAM. DirecTV has been aware and working on the problem. Some users have reported they are back up and running, though understandable if any lingering issues.

Anyone just saying "yes", well what are you saying that to? Are you responding to a removed post or do you mean to say a lot more then what that word means?

And to any who have not experienced the issue today, that is certainly good for you, but jumping in a thread to say that does nothing to help or guide other users. It can come off as insulting to those having the problem (i.e. you are broken, I am fine, lol type of statement), even if that is not your intent.

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

@Juniper I think you might be referring to a separate issue than what this thread is about? As far as why some are answering "yes", that's what we were told to do by the initial posting:

Loading Issues on Roku? Help Us Investigate!

Having to uninstall and reinstall the DIRECTV app on your Roku device(s) because of recent loading issues? We want to talk to you. Please post a "Yes" response and we'll send you a Direct Message to get details. Thank you for helping us investigate!

ACE - Expert

• 

20.8K Messages

2 years ago

@BlixStZoo 

Thank you, I missed that request of "yes" in the opening post. Makes sense now.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I also have the issue of DirecTV Stream not loading issue on my Roku Ultra and Roku Premiere+. The only way to resolve it is to remove and re-add the app. It is getting annoying. The problem started after the latest app update version 3.30b build 3320103 on August 24.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am experiencing this issue of the app sitting on the load screen and only will start after deleting and reinstalling.  Are there any logs I can provide to help investigate?

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.