Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

T

Fri, Jul 16, 2021 6:10 PM

Are their packages that don't include Fox News?

I do not want to supplement Fox News by having it included in my package. I know that HULU and other streaming services have packages that do not include Fox News. What are the Direct TV options for keeping my package without having Fox News?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

4 m ago

The only package that doesn't include Fox News would be the Family package. Any other package you get a variety of news channels.

DIRECTV_ChannelPackageLineUp_AllPackages.pdf (att.com)

Constructive

Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 m ago

look at the packages online, if the all come with fox then hide the channel  you pay for a package not individual channels 

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

70 Messages

4 m ago

So why do you watch FOX News then? As mentioned above, it's part of a package. Individual channels can't be dropped.

teetertotter

ACE - Teacher

• 

235 Messages

4 m ago

Go into Menu>Settings>Favorites Channels and click on that.  There are channel listings and "Uncheck" the box for FOX.   That will remove that channel from your viewing.   I assume you have Directv Satellite Dish.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

4 m ago

TV providers have a variety of channels. They have no control or responsibility over the chosen content on those channels. It is up the mature consumer to decide what channels to watch and how they take any information provided by the channel.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.