Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Sportswatcher82's profile

Contributor

Thursday, July 11th, 2019 12:41 PM

Can I add ESPN to my package?

can I just add ESPN to my Directv package ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

45.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Sportswatcher82 wrote:

No. ESPN is not a channel that you can by itself.  You have to upgrade to a channel package that includes ESPN. 

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

5 years ago

@Sportswatcher82 wrote:

The only packages that do not have ESPN are Family and Select. If you have Select than Entertainment is just $10 more and you get both ESPN and ESPN2, along with FS1.

5 years ago

If you have espn and espn 2 can you add espn 3 and espn +

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

espn3 and espn+ are streaming services and have nothing to do with Directv

5 years ago

No. ESPN 3 is a Channel I had in Xfinity and have at my cabin on dish.

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

5 years ago

@juls1966 wrote:
No. ESPN 3 is a Channel I had in Xfinity and have at my cabin on dish.

Some providers might have another option to view it, but ESPN 3 is a streaming service in the end.

ESPN3 (formerly ESPN360 and ESPN3.com) is an online streaming service owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Communications (which holds the remaining 20% interest), that provides live streams and replays of global sports events to sports fans in the United States.

5 years ago

Thank you. I see your point. I was able to subscribe to ESPN through my xfinity and dish subscriptions. Is there any way to do this through att tv now?

ACE - Sage

• 

45.9K Messages

5 years ago

@juls1966 wrote:
Thank you. I see your point. I was able to subscribe to ESPN through my xfinity and dish subscriptions. Is there any way to do this through att tv now?

This is the DirecTV satellite forum. There's a separate forum for AT&T Now streaming questions. 

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.