Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

M

1 Message

Monday, December 4th, 2023 11:38 PM

Closed

CBS on direct tv

I am a long time customer. Will direct tv be offering a credit for cbs being taken out of our channels? Is there a way to stream  cbs programming? 😞

ACE - New Member

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Yes, Directv is giving a one-time credit to people who are being affected by the Tegna dispute.  To get this credit all you have to do is go to www.directv.com/tvpromise and fill out your info for the credit.  Also, you can stream your CBS stations by signing up for Paramount+ the credit should cover your cost for a month or two depending on the plan you choose.  I hope this helps.

ACE - Expert

• 

21.3K Messages

11 months ago

@Tiger593 

I don't know if it affects everybody, but there is an issue. After putting in my location and service it has me log into my account, which takes me to the AT&T website which then redirects back to DirecTV. No option to accept the credit shows up.

ACE - New Member

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

@Juniper  It worked ok for me the other day.  But I have noticed lately when signing in it has been doing a lot of redirecting me back and forth.  Sometimes it will not sign me in because it has directed me to AT&T to log in as well, when this does happen I usually just wait a day or 2 then try to sign back in and then it will work normally again.  But this is something that is going on AT&T/Directvs end and they need to fix it because it has been going on for a while.  But if you cannot log in then I would call customer service you might be able to get a bigger credit.  Some people have gotten a $25 credit by doing this instead of the $10 credit.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

9 months ago

Tegna settled their dispute with DTV so the channel should be back.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.