Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

E

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, April 30th, 2022 1:13 PM

Closed

Fox Nation on Directv

I have channel 1960 which is Fox Nation but the problem is Fox Nation shows are not being updated. I saw that there's a show called Who Is Elon Musk now playing on Fox Nation is nowhere to be found on channel 1960. Whats going on?

ACE - Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

2 years ago

I would suggest you contact the streaming service direct --they may have an answer 

ACE - Sage

• 

45.6K Messages

2 years ago

There's a difference between the Fox Nation OnDemand channel (ch 1960) and Fox Nation's streaming service. DirecTV doesn't actually deliver the streaming service. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

Fox nation on DirecTV is not the live service, it's on demand

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

When I  to watch The Life of (Edited per community guidelines) on DirectTV Fox Nation, it won't load. I can watch other programs, but this one has a weird icon after the listing and won't play 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

You edited out the actual name of the program- how can the name of the program on your service be against community guidelines? Especially when it is the one show I am having an issue with?

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

1 year ago

@Ll2944 

Automatic word filters doesn't have a list of every show out there to exempt. It is rather basic so is what it is.

Since you are having a technical issue, as opposed to the OP unhappy that DirecTV didn't have all the shows they wanted, I would suggest a fresh thread. Include the models of boxes and as much detail about the problem (symptoms, error message, etc.). In the meantime, try a red button reset to see if that initial refresh would sync it up for you.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.