Learn about the packages and offers we have for you!

DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM have several packages available to make you the ultimate TV fan. Whether you're looking for the best combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle and news at a great price or all of your sports, we've got what you need!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(4)
W

Accepted Solution

No record button

I’m using the latest DirecTV app on my iPhone. The guide shows three PBS stations. On 4/16 at 10 pm two of those stations show a program that I would like to record. However, when I open those entries there’s no “ Record Episode” button. Why not? If it matters, I’m away from home at the moment, and

Question

Accepted Solution

DTV & Verizon Wireless 5G

I have DTV - satellite. Looking to switch internet providers. Question surrounds set-up with Verizon Gateway unit, old router has ethernet cable from a DTV device that is screwed onto a coaxial cable, do I just plug that same ethernet cable into the Verizon Gateway unit?

Question

Accepted Solution

Stream BYOD / Bring Your Own Device

No one seems to be able to tell me how or where to sign up or the price for BYOD. I have a smart Roku tv and would access DirectTv thru a TV or Computer or Phone APP. I do NOT need ANY devices like gemini and such. I do not want to pay the $7 per month per tv for the Gemini device. I do not want to

Question

Accepted Solution

What satellite provided local channels to ZIP 44060

Local channels fade, scatter and go out

Question

Join the latest conversations...

(41)
Recording a program after searching

Ok I need help from my friends out there. I’m new to internet streaming and am using Gemini air. When I use search or on demand and find a show why can’t I record that program for later viewing having it be added to my dvr recordings. Fo example I searched for last Saturdays SNL and found it but the

Question

Direct tv via internet with air device recording

I’m still learning using the air remote. I’ve use satellite since 1997 and I really like using the air vice Roku particularly since I can directly dial in channels. BUT - BIG BUT HERE - I’m having trouble getting things recorded. I’m good recording from the guide but I wish the jump to date feature

Question

Casting Directv recordings from my ipad

Is it still the case that Directv does not support casting recordings that I have saved from my iphone/ipad? Does anyone know when this will be addressed?

Question

Direct TV Satillite service

Can I discontinue my direct tv satellite service and just have a direct tv streaming service?

Question

Full Leaderboard for the Masters

I was watching the Masters coverage over the weekend and found two errors in the Full Leaderboad listing. 1. The column "Today" should list the players under/over par for the current day. Example: Scheffler "Today" score was -4 not -11 as shown on the attached photo .  -11 was his overall sco

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.