Learn about the packages and offers we have for you!

DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM have several packages available to make you the ultimate TV fan. Whether you're looking for the best combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle and news at a great price or all of your sports, we've got what you need!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(2)

Accepted Solution

Are Local Channels Missing When You Use DTV (Satellite) App with SmartTV or Streaming Device

Just off phone with DTV Satellite renegotiating my rate and agent advised I could save the $7 per tv fee with my Genie minis by using the DTV app on my smartv or streaming device. I just downloaded on my firestick and checked the app - it is working but I noticed that I cannot access some of the lo

Question

Accepted Solution

How Does it Work to Have DTV Satellite on Main TV and then Utilize DTV Apps on Other Smart TVs in House?

I contacted DTV Satellite today to renegotiate my yearly rate and the agent advised I could save the $7 per tv fee for the other smart tvs in the house if we switched to the DTV app. I thought the app was only for streaming version of DTV.  So how does that work?  Assuming you would not b

Question

Join the latest conversations...

(52)
Bally Sports

Having trouble getting games on Bally sports? My zip is 30549

Question

Billed For Service After Cancellation Date

All, I had suspended my Direct TV service so I was not being charged while I decided if I wanted to continue service. I decided that I did not want to continue my service.  I called to permanently cancel my service on May 30th.  Direct TV then reenabled my service from May 30th to June 10

Question

Gemini Air will not turn off LG TV

Have a Gemini Air device and it is paired to an LG 65EG9600-UA TV. The remote will do all functions except turn the TV off. Any tricks to fix?

Question

How to record newscasts

I have DirecTV stream and I use both the AppleTV app and the Gemini HDMI receivers - I have tried multiple ways to record local newscasts, but none of them work. I have tried to record "the current series" and have also tried to record it via the guide (next day's broadcast) and neither will let me

Question

MeTV Toon

When will DirecTV pick up the new station MeTV Toons?

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.