Learn about the packages and offers we have for you!

DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM have several packages available to make you the ultimate TV fan. Whether you're looking for the best combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle and news at a great price or all of your sports, we've got what you need!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(3)
G

Accepted Solution

Me tv toons

I was so looking forward to this channel until I saw Direct tv wasn’t gonna carry it on release. This is a channel I’d watch all the time compared to others I rarely watch so can you guys consider looking into this channel since you do have me tv?

Question

Accepted Solution

NHL Center Ice mix channel

Why isn't there an NHL Center Ice Mix channel like there is for MLB Extra Innings and NBA League pass?

Question

Accepted Solution

no signal to 4k box

have a 4k sytem, large send to small box. Lost signal from primary to 4k.  Checked spitter...found 12v +or - to spitter from main box and connected to splitter.  Return from splitter to main box fixed that one....Splitter has no out except the one that has line " In drawn to Out  &nb

Question

Join the latest conversations...

(56)
screen saver on startup

when my tvs come on after being off over night, they come on with a Directv screen saver even though there is a broadcast in the background.

Question

Using both HDMI out and Optical Audio out port from DirecTV streaming box

Currently, my DirecTv streaming box is connected via HDMI to a surround sound receiver in the den, with HDMI connecting from that receiver to the TV in the den. I'd like to use the optical audio out port from the same DirecTv box to go to second stereo receiver in the living room so I can hear the

Question

errors on sat 103 odd transponders with new SWM installation

I have a very old setup and have just now installed an 8 Channel SWM into it. I have an HR-24 receiver and a R-22 (HR-22 hybrid) receiver which previously each received 2 coax lines directly from the dish.  Almost everything appears to be working with the new SWM installation, except that I am

Question

Missing messages

About a month ago I stopped receiving direct tv messages on my Samsung smart tv. How can I fix this?

Question

Direct tv streaming capabilities

Can you stop, rewind, and fast forward live tv while using a firestick or with the direct tv streaming app on our tv? Also can you record with either?

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.