Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

ALERT: If you're impacted by the recent storms in the Houston area, please remember you can access important programming using the DIRECTV app.

N

Sunday, April 19th, 2020 3:04 PM

Printable channel lineup guide, sorted by channel number and also alphabetical

I need a Printable channel lineup guide, sorted by channel number and also alphabetical. This is to be used in our vacation rental. Thanks for your help.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.8K Messages

4 years ago

Printable channel lineups are no longer available. This is because channels are subject to change (so they don't want outdated info out there), also their "going green" initiative means they are reducing paper output.

So this is what they have now: https://www.att.com/channels/directv/

After I posted this they told me there is a PDF available...the system was undergoing some kind of maintenance and to call back. I hope they are right! And, if so, I will post the results here.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

20.8K Messages

They used to have pdfs for the package you are currently on, by logging into your account. But pdfs for all packages side by side was discontinued. The remaining ones on the DirecTV website are out of date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000, DIRECTV STREAM 1-888-429-4023, or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.