Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

W
NFL Sunday Ticket

I pay for the Direct Tv streaming for the convenience of only having one box that hooks up to my Tv. I can move the tv wherever I feel like and I don’t have to worry about wires or cables coming out of the wall. My question is if you can only get the Ticket though Direct tv and I technically am payi

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change credit card on streaming

I got a new rewards card, same card number but different expiration date and three number code. I have been trying to change it in the account management section for well over an hour and got no help on a telephone call.  When I put in the new numbers, the bottom line does not change from canc

Question

Unauthorized user account my account

Hello someone I know gained access to my Directv stream account info and has been using my account and recording shows. I have contacted customer service to assist me with this issue and they helped me change my password. Unfortunately this did not resolve the issue and my account is still being use

Question

Sunday Ticket and (Edited per community guidelines)

My red zone channel is blurry but everything else is clear and I'm paying too much 

Question

Reward for signing up didn't get it

Been about a month and still haven't received my reward through my email account yet 

Question

Why does the chat option not work?

Why does the chat option not work!?! It is so frustrating to have the one line of communication that should work, not work!!!   I have rest, unloaded, reloaded and although the option says it will take me to messages, it doesn’t it just freezes.  If I can’t call, could you please ensure

Question

HOW...DO...YOU...CANCEL...DIRECTV STREAM...SERVICE? Because nobody at ATT seems to know...

My wife and I briefly considered trying to switch from Xfinity over to DirecTV to save some money. Biggest mistake we ever made.  DirecTV is a horrible product and the customer is even worse.  We had the receiver boxes hooked up for four days and we couldn't log in to finish the setup scr

Question

Updating Payment

Everytime I try to update my payment credit card it tells me that it cannot be processed at this time. This is try 3 in as many days.

Question

Credit Card Charges

So, I went online to input new credit card info to pay my ATT TV bill, went to my bank to setup the credit card for payment and found two $30 (total of $60) pending on the card for DIRECT TV Stream!  What's the charges for? What number can I call tomorrow to fix this.

Question

limit of streams?

I read after the "switch" I can have 20 streams on my home network.....NOPE just 3 like before. What am I doing wrong or am I getting scre@#D?

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.