Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46227)
D
Can I watch Netflix via DTV ?

I have a Netflix streaming account and currently watch it by switching the TV to a Fire Stick and go from there. In DTV menu/settings/apps/tvapps I see a few (builtin?) apps but no "app store/download". Can I watch Netflix streaming via my (internet connected) DTV system? TIA Don

Question

Picture freezing

On any channel I try, the show keeps freezing for a couple of seconds, then picks back up a few seconds forward. Only been an issue for a couple of days.

Question

I get the message no signal, check input since 4k upgrade. A tech Today changed out the cable  Everything was great for 3 hours, I paused the tv,  then shortly I got the message. It happens randomly,  for a few seconds and if I change channels. The tech said if it happens again it c

Question

Free Preview of HBO/Cinemax starting 11/22

https://www.freepreview.tv/hbo-and-cinemax-free-preview-7-3955

Question

Why are channels I DON'T get still highlighted?

I have reset my receiver on line and by unplugging it. But My guide, says that I get some channels, They are Highlighted, but I don't with my Select package?

Question

DirectTV/Paramount+/IPadPro

Googled how to watch Yellowstone and was able to login to DirectTV and began watching Yellowstone on my IPad. No mention of signing up for Paramount+.  Is this just a free access period?  I saw nothing about paying.  Googled Paramount+ again and saw various monthly fees with and with

Question

Korean Channels in in sync with the guide

I have had the Korean package with Directv for several years, and I continue to have issues with my guide not being in sync with what is actually on TV. I have had receivers changed out and antennas moved, and I still get this issue. I know this is not my level, as I tried the Directv Stream and go

Question

NBC4 Washington

Has anyone noticed that NBC4 in Washington, DC has started pixelating again?

Question

Switching from ATT to Spectrum but keeping DirectTV- How do I switch direct TV to my spectrum wifi?

I am in need of assistance switching my direct tv cabling to my spectrum wifi

Question

Who do I contact about placing video advertising on AT&T U-Verse and DirectTV?

Who do I contact about placing video advertising on AT&T U-Verse and DirectTV?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.