Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Missing Features D Stream App for 2017 Samsung TV

I have a 2017 Samsung TV and the D Stream app. Last update was September 20, 2021. The app is missing several functions that are available on other newer TVs. Fast-forwarding does not show thumb-sized updated image over scrollbar. Can't pause and rewind live TV, etc... it's basically missing a bunch

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

DTV Menu Button Brings to Home Screen on Roku

Within the last couple of hours (11:30am CST) the down button on the Roku remote takes you out of the DTV streaming app, and to the Roku homepage. The down button is supposed to take you to the main menu of DTV, so now I cannot access channels or recorded content. This is the case with external Roku

Question

Why are you carrying OAN?

This is a far-right arm of the Trump campaign, full of conspiracy theories and lies, that AT&T has helped nurture: https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-oneamerica-att/ The station is now featured prominently on your Watch Now page. I am cancelling my subscription to DirecTV

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Login to Directv Stream App on Apple TV - Code: 0018

I having issues logging into my Directv Streaming App on my Apple TV. It asked me to login to my IOS device and on the web.  I did both and I keep getting an error message saying "These credentials are valid for the Directv experience.  Please login to the DIRECTV app on your web, Android

Question

Directv Streaming on Android TVs

When will the app be supported on Android TVs?

Question

Can't Log Into Directv Stream App

I've changed my password so I know what it is. I think this happens to certain devices because I couldn't log into an old Amazon fire stick device & this iPad is kinda old

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

NFL Network

When is NFL Network coming to DirecTV Stream? It's ridiculous that it's available on DirecTV but not DirecTV Stream.

Question

Root Sports & Portland Trail Blazers

What kind of craziness is this? AT&T's Root Sports is not offering the Portland Trail Blazer games, as yet.  Just really odd that AT&T owns Directv Stream & Root Sports & does not offer the Portland Trailblazers or the Seattle Kraken. Please include these sporting event

Question

when will pause live TV and rewind be available on fire TV?

I can pause and rewind on roku.  when will this be available on fire devices?  There was a news release that said :"soon."

Question

Impressions of dtv stream

Currently have U-verse service. How do the two services compare? Dvr scheduling, using the dvr, using the guide? We have Sony smart tvs but the dtv stream app is not available on the Google App Store. Does anyone use an Apple TV to stream, the att box? Better to get an att box for $120 instead of a

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.