Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(2729)
M
Free peacock

Hi, I currently subscribe to Xfinity for my cable tv. I am looking to switch to Directv Streaming. I currently get Peacock for free with Xfinity. Will I get Peacock for free with Directv Streaming? Will I need to create a new Peacock account? I didn't see Peacock as part of the Directv Streaming li

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

List of upcoming recordings

Directv Stream with AT&T box. How do I view a list of upcoming recordings?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Smart TV App Buffering

Have a new Samsung UN58TU700D smart TV. I had to download the Direct TV Stream app.  It appeared to install properly. I have a 60 Mb Ethernet connection to my tv.   Problem: The resolution goes from fuzzy to basically ok, but never what I would call HD or sharp.  I've had

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Streaming Device Limits

Hello! Just looking for some clarification on the 3 outside of the home devices streaming limit. 1.) If I login to a network’s personal app using a device outside of my home (for example the Game Show Network’s app…not the DirectTV Stream app), does this count as one of my devices? And 2.) Does

Question

NFL app on Directv stream box

Ok a few days ago on the NFL app on my directv stream box when I clicked on the NFL Network option in the app it was working fine. I would pick Directv as a tv provider added my credentials and it worked. But now today when I add my directv credentials and try to watch NFL network this is what it t

Question

shows cut off at end

Tried several suggestions to fix this, still no joy. Some shows are cut off a few minutes early. Cant change recordings set up as I dont have that option anywhere. Any help!!

Question

How to add a favorite team?

When I turned on my Direct TV Stream box yesterday there was a message about being able to add favorite teams to have games automatically record, but I can't find that option anywhere in the menu on the streaming box or using Direct TV Stream on my computer.

Question

Switch to STREAMING incentatives

Long time DirecTV subscriber. I am considering streaming solutions. DirecTV has regional sports channels and a solution for my spouse with the streaming box and remote with channel numbers.A week trial is not really enough to fully decide. The cost of the streaming box is another inhibitor. Change i

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Wifi

I can't seem to find where to reset my Wi-Fi password

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

correct zip code entry how to

We just got 4 Rokus installed with the DTV Streaming but it seems 2 of the TVs are getting Chicago instead of Houston local channels. Both cities are Central Time Zone, and that is correct. If zip code for local channels is tied to billing zip this should not be happening. Perhaps a way to correct.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.