Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

(723)
F
Can't log in to Directv Stream--won't accept ID/Password

I got a new tv and downloaded the DirecTV Stream app.  But when I try to log in, it tells me my ID or Password is wrong.  I went to directv.com/AccountOverview but I can't log in there either.  Then it takes me to the AT&T website and says Oops! your trying to log in to AT&T

Question

Is there a way to see if someone else is watching my service

I received a message that there can only be 2 streaming out of my home area

Question

direct tv login

Bought a new computer, my login was saved on my last computer. When i press forgot password it takes me to change my Att password which does not end up working for direct tv. (Edited per community guidelines)?

Question

Direct stream via gemini and cant get local channels?

I am trying to connect a TV through the Gemini device and I can't get it to recognize my location.  It connects but gives me my local channels from Florida when I am in NY.   I made sure it was connected to my wifi and device is using that for location but it still doesn't work. 

Question

Direct tv streams erased my compliant

DirecTV streams erase my complaint I've been a customer with these guys they increase my bill and my Internet bill without any information. Then all I asked was before one or two day grace period so I can pay my bill due to come in a hard times and they refuse I don't know how they're still open and

Question

Closed

how to add an "add-on channel" to directv stream?

I have the Choice package. When I look at the channel lineup matrix, I see that some channels are listed as "add-on" channels, with a blue pricetag/dollar sign icon in the table.  I assume that means I should be able to subscribe to that channel (for a fee) as a single add-on to my Choice line

Question

Direct TV Rejecting All Payments

For two days now, I have been attempting to establish a direct TV stream account. All payment methods are being rejected (visa/mastercard).  The $30 charge goes through every time.  However, come time to process a charge for $16 for sales tax, an error code is generated.  Yes, I've c

Question

Fox Channel Stream Limit

I have DirecTV Stream and according to the documentation, I should able to watch Fox on 3 different devices. However, once I am watching any fox station on 1 device, any other device gets the Too Many Streams error.  I spent two hours with support, resetting and answering stupid questions to n

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

How do I delete series recordings on Directv stream?

I can set series to record but cannot find how to cancel them? In the upcoming recordings, there isn't an option to stop recording a particular series.  

Question

Warranty replacement

I had a replacement Gemini device ordered during a tech call. When I checked the order details from an email link I noticed that three devices were in the order. I only need one. How do I remove two of them without canceling the entire order?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.