Please pardon our dust while we are making some changes to our DIRECTV Community Forum. Starting Thur. 10/06, this site will be read-only until changes are completed on Fri. 10/07. Thank you for your patience.

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

(413)
P

Accepted Solution

Why am i not able to cancel my directv stream service?

I am trying to cancel my directtv sream service and i can not find the area to do so. What am I missing?

Question

Ineligible Address for NFL Sunday Ticket

We had DirecTV Satellite service for many years & finally got rid of it due to the number of issues we had with our satellite, customer service, etc. We are now trying to get NFL Sunday Ticket via DirecTV Stream, but of course our address is ineligible. I reached out to customer service to see i

Question

Accepted Solution

Google settings on 2 different boxes

I have 2 streaming boxes and would only one of them to be set up for Google Assistant. Is this possible, or will the settings be applied to both boxes? One box is at a vacation home that friends sometimes use and I would prefer not to have this box set up to my google account. Thanks.

Question

cancel premium channels

how do i let direct tv streaming to stop the premium channels at the end of the free time

Question

logging on

We are trying to use our direct tv while out of town. When we put our log in information in the screen says hang on connecting and then it disconnects or never connects

Question

About Nba Package

I like my NBA package cancel to my account before my next billing cycle. Starred because I want to keep my payment down of my package, I have $89.99 plus tax please help me and I like to thank you for all help, and I am A very happy customer

Question

Accepted Solution

Cloud DVR

How do I upgrade to unlimited Cloud DVR from the 20 hour package I have?

Question

Billing Question after changing personal info.

After I changed my user ID and my phone number, I received a charge on my credit card from Direct TV Stream for $20.00. What was this charge for?

Question

Unlimited Cloud DVR - Now Included with all plans

So I am a new customer to DirecTV Stream - signed up on 1-15-22. I signed up paying the extra $10/month for unlimited Cloud DVR. Now they are including it with all packages - for BRAND NEW customers who sign up ONLINE ONLY. I called to see if they would change my account to include the Unlimited Clo

Question

HBO Max

Maybe I can get some help on here because I tried the chat and they just kept wanting me to add the service to my account when I already have the service. WIth my old account I had HBO Max added and always got all the HBO channels included with our AT&T unlimited Data plan. Are the channels stil

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.