Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

R

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to cancel my television service.

I have not been able to use my television service and it is very limited. I have called in and have had no helpful responses. I would like to cancel m

Question

Remove Fox News, OAN, Newsmax

I have discussed on both the technical support chat and phone removing Fox News, OAN and Newsmax from my subscriptions but was told it was not possibl

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket

I pay for the Direct Tv streaming for the convenience of only having one box that hooks up to my Tv. I can move the tv wherever I feel like and I don’

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change credit card on streaming

I got a new rewards card, same card number but different expiration date and three number code. I have been trying to change it in the account manage

Question

direct tv channel choices

Is there any way I can remove Newsmax, Fox news and One America News from my subscription? I do not want to pay for these channels because they are si

Question

Unauthorized user account my account

Hello someone I know gained access to my Directv stream account info and has been using my account and recording shows. I have contacted customer serv

Question

Sunday Ticket and (Edited per community guidelines)

My red zone channel is blurry but everything else is clear and I'm paying too much 

Question

Reward for signing up didn't get it

Been about a month and still haven't received my reward through my email account yet 

Question

Why does the chat option not work?

Why does the chat option not work!?! It is so frustrating to have the one line of communication that should work, not work!!!   I have rest, un

Question

HOW...DO...YOU...CANCEL...DIRECTV STREAM...SERVICE? Because nobody at ATT seems to know...

My wife and I briefly considered trying to switch from Xfinity over to DirecTV to save some money. Biggest mistake we ever made.  DirecTV is a h

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.