Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Account

DIRECTV STREAM Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV STREAM account.

M
3 days with Direct TV Stream, and my personal information is already leaked

Hello all, just signed up with DirectTV Stream 3 days ago, and my account info has already been leaked. I received a call from 833-676-2550 saying "You AT&T Direct TV existing account is qualified for 50% off... call us back at 833-676-2550" for details."  I called back, and was offered a

Question

Customer Service CEO

THE main reason we took out an account with DIRECTV (back then AT&T) was to be able to watch OAN. Why would you cancel them?  Do you have any idea how difficult it is to actually find out what is going on in our country with all of the misinformation coming from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc?!!!&nb

Question

contract

why pay for equipment

Question

Accepted Solution

Promotional Telephone Calls

Keep receiving calls telling me my account is entitled to a 50% off promotion. Different call back numbers are left.  Is this a legitimate promotion or some type identity scam?

Question

Question I know the answer to but I’ll ask anyway.

I ordered over the phone with a guy one year ago and entered into a two year deal. I told him I didn’t want a contract and he told me of the price savings and I ok’d it. Before I did I asked him maybe five times. Now this price won’t change for two years. Yes sir it is the price. The second he got

Question

AT&T DirectTV

I'm being contacted from AT&T Direct TV w an offer to pay my DirectTV in advance for 1 year at 50% of my current price. Is this a scam?

Question

Can't log on even with the ID they just sent me & newly created password!

I have two AT&T boxes, which now are DirectTV boxes. I go to the website to make changes, but it tells me my user ID is wrong. So I asked it to send me my user ID, which it does (example, JoeBlow). Actually, it sends me 3 IDs: JoeBlow, Blow57913, and JoeBlow@email.com. So I try to sign in with J

Question

Number of Devices

is there a limit to the number of devices that can be watching at the same time per account?

Question

Bait and switch

This is ridiculous. It took AT&T and Directv months to finally get their services installed for us and less than a month in, we get a message that they are increasing the rates. This is awful and sad. I expected more from them. I guess the bar needs to be lower. so my question: is it worth stay

Question

Discount on DirectTV plan?

The first year of my Direct TV Choice plan ends today, and I do want to renew. I've been receiving robocalls about getting a 50% discount on my plan. They say they're from AT&T, but I think it's a scam? Does anyone know anything about this?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.