Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(46227)
T
Auto record

I keep seeing the same game recorded. It has the R circled with a star. I cannot figure out how to delete the “series”.  I delete the recording, but it continues to show up on my list.  

Question

Recording "Stopped By Server"

I got a new Genie 2 install yesterday. Was told by the rep and the installer that this was a game-changing upgrade and I was going to have an amazing experience. I set up a recording of a basketball game - added my usual additional hour to the programming. Several hours later, I sat down to watc

Question

How can DirecTV drop FOX TV?

Fox delivers the best Sports broadcasts, the best News channel, and some tremendous entertainment programming. DirecTV cannot afford to lose such a considerable viewer base, including my Nielsen family..

Question

5 days and counting Can't watch DirecTV on a mobile device or the internet after HR54 upgrade

THIS IS NOT RELEATED TO DIRECTTV STREAM. Up until 2/13/2014 I had a DirectTV HR34 box I know it was not capable of remote access to watch recorded shows.  I could still do schedule recordings from a mobile device and attempt to watch TV on an iPad. We had slow DSL internet but fiber was on the

Question

Missing channels on Directv App

Recently logged on to my DTV app, and noticed that I'm no longer getting several channels that I once received. I'm no longer getting any of my local market channels (NBC, ABC, CBS) or those local channels of the market which I'm traveling in. I used the app frequently while on my travels as it allo

Question

Missing NFL Playoff Games Because Of Issue Between DIRECTV and Local FOX Affiliate (WSFX)

I live in the Wilmington, NC area and the local FOX affiliate is WSFX. Since September, WSFX has refused to allow DIRECTV to broadcast their programming. As usual DIRECTV says that financial terms are the reason for the dispute with WSFX. So despite having the NFL Ticket, I have consistently missed

Question

Direct TV Caption

How do I change the color of caption text and size?

Question

F FOX businessOX NEWS FOX sports

All FOX stations has choppy screens different times of day and evening Shows error code 771   checked all suggestions and didn't fix   Anyone having FOX issues on DIRECTV?

Question

Fox channel in Cranston RI

What is the reason that I cannot get the Fox channel, 64 in Cranston, Rhode Island? How long will this be an issue?  It is one of my local channels.  Will customers receive any adjustment?

Question

Directtv sat. is choppy on foxsports while watching live sports

For the last few months while watching live sports it delays for 2 to 4 seconds almost every minute, very hard to watch. On Sunday the 27th during the Bears/Jets game I timed the number of seconds before the broadcast hung...21 sec,32 sec,7,21,38,8 and so on for the entire game commercials are fi

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.