Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

(15907)
K
Website not working

The website is not working when attempting to remove my premium channels. The website indicates "removing" but nothing happens. When clicking on "review changes" it simple loops back to the "Manage your tv subscriptions"

Question

Accepted Solution

email address for Directv

Can someone provide an email address for Directv customer service?

Question

Accepted Solution

Call transfer then hang up

Called 800.531.5000. when transfered by their system my call is hung up.  Tried 3 departments and same result. 

Question

customer service number is not working

The customer service number hangs up when transferring call to another department

Question

Excellent employee!

I just want to give a shout out to Direct TV employee Michael [Edited per community guidelines] …I hope everyone who calls customer service (except my exhusband!) gets Michael to answer their questions! He’s very helpful and professional and was a joy to talk to!

Question

Manage my package

I have tried on the directv.com site, the directv.com app and on all my devices to maker changes to Manage my Package but it does not work for me. Is there anyway to do this without calling in all the time. This is crazy.

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket - Groundhog Day

I keep reliving the same experience over and over. I had NFL Sunday Ticket via DirecTV as of Fall 2020.  I called to ensure renewal cancellation in April 2021.  In October 2021, September 2022, and November 2022, I've called to explain the situation: I don't want NFL Sunday Ticket, I've t

Question

Accepted Solution

Web site

Does anyone know what is going on with the DTV and ATT websites? I got an email about my latest bill, clicked on the link to view my bill, takes me to the DTV site. Once there, one of the boxes says I am being billed by another party, so I click on the support tab, go to billing. That takes me to A

Question

Closed

DirecTV Customer Feedback

Hello all, I am studying the usability of the DirecTV interface and would like your input as DirecTV users. Please fill out this 15-question survey as detailed as possible. When asked to explain the process of a task (i.e. searching and recording), please include each step you take from the start t

Question

Why can't I see my bill on ATT.com?

I receive Directv only...no ATT services. Your website directs me to sign in at ATT.com to view my bill. When I sign in at Att.com, it automatically opens to Directv.com...which states that I must sign in to Att.com. There is no place that I can view my bill. What is wrong with your websites?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.