Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Help for activating and setting up your streaming experience.

(1419)
K
Logging in to a new account and removing old one on c71kw-400 streaming box

I sold a streaming box ( c71kw-400) on eBay for someone. The buyer is saying they aren't able to get logged into their account because the previous owner is still logged in. I did reset the device before selling it which I thought would wipe this out. How can the buyer get the old account removed an

Question

Gemini air dongle

I have a Gemini air dongle and it worked just fine before but for some reason no my remote won't work and when I go to unplug it from my TV in the HDMI port and plug it back in it starts up like the DirecTV screen but then it just goes black and it doesn't do anything else

Question

Remote microphone

My remote microphone won't respond to voice command.

Question

Direct TV Stream Remote

we paired our remote with the Sony TV and it worked fine for almost a year. Now every time we turn on the TV with the DT Remote we are asked if we want the remote to be paired with the tv. we have gone through ever setting, repaired the remote using the exact tv model and it still asks. WHY??

Question

AirPod Pairing

I’ve been able to pair my AirPods with my box until today. They are still paired but there is now no option to connect them with what appears to be an update to settings. Help?

Question

Set up a new account for direct.com my community

Set up a new account

Question

Stream Box

My mother is moving into an assisted living facility in the same zip code. We already have plenty of boxes b/c that is what she knows how to use but will one of them work at her facility.  So we would have our normal 6 at home and one at the facility?  Will it work when I connect to Wi-Fi

Question

Is there a way to sign out of the Directv Stream box without it automatically signing back in?

I have an older relative who wants to try Directv Stream and they don't have a device to stream. I have 2 Directv Stream boxes that I own and thought I'd let them borrow one to use. If I sign out on it under account it just signs right back in to my account. I did a hard reset to the box and it aut

Question

Accepted Solution

Should I plug my ethernet cable in to my cable box or tv?

I have an ethernet port in the wall. Should I plug my Directv in to that ethernet port or should I plug the tv in to the ethernet port?  Or both (I have a splitter)?

Question

Gemini receiver repeats reboot

My Gemini receiver has a solid blue light and reboots every few minutes or so but never gets past the screen with the arrow moving left to right. I tried reset using the red button. Unplugging and rebooting the router. No change. This just started today.

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.