Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

M
Upgrade your account message when trying to watch a show on Starz

I get a message saying I need to upgrade my account in order to watch a movie. I've tried from my FireTV & my cellphone & get the same error.

Question

iPad Pro full screen and p in p

Hello, just got an iPad Pro 11” and notice two issues: 1) no picture in picture 2) it’s not full screen so I have to see the time/date/battery level at all times. can these be fixed ?

Question

Ridiculous since change

App is almost totally useless since it changed from ATT NOW. Constantly freezes.  Right now I can hear it but no picture.  Have uninstalled app twice.  No difference.  All other apps work just fine. I have Apple TV

Question

Channel Line Up

I am just about to have my Direct TV Stream service installed in my home. However, I just found out that you do not offer any Christian stations at all! Why not?  We are down south in the Bible Belt (know your customer base).  Both Direct TV and Spectrum have many Christian stations; plea

Question

Care Code 205.4

I have a new TV and my friend logged into DirectvStream on our new TV because he wanted to watch something. Now today I am trying to log into MY directvstream account and it won't let me! It says "hmm... that isn't the ID you set up for this service. Try signing in with another ID. Care Code 205.4"

Question

Direct TV App is not working on my Samsung TU7000 tv

I had AT&T TV and it worked on my TV fine. I cancelled the subscription because I didn’t use it enough. I decided I wanted it back but saw it moved to DirectTV stream. I downloaded the APP on my TV and it loads but it just goes to a black screen. I don’t pay $70 a month to not be able to watch.

Question

Power outage

I had power outage sense Nicolas hit ground and I still have no internet connection due to power lines that are still down.

Question

Ads on pause

Can we opt out of ad displays when we pause the dtv stream box?

Question

How do you record extended time on a live show?

I recorded the Emmys last night and missed the ending because it didn’t record the time that went over.

Question

Need help streaming on my macbook on google chrome

I am unable to stream Directv stream once I am on the website. The video playback never starts. Also tried on Apple Safari as well

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.