Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

B
Nfl Sunday ticket address eligibility

I’m trying to purchase nfl Sunday ticket streaming service because I live in an apartment, but the site says my address in ineligible. The apart

Question

Lost HBO Max

For some reason I no longer have HBO Max. This happened since the stitch to DirecTV Stream.Has this happened to anyone else?

Question

WPIX 11/CW NY and News 12 Long Island Status

I’m not sure where we request networks, but I have had the service since it first launched as DirecTV Now and have been wondering for years if it will

Question

DIRECTV stream works on Android phone, not on Windows 10 laptop

Since AT&T TV Now became DIRECTV stream I can get TV on my Android phone but not on my HP laptop running Windows 10. Everything looks normal (Gui

Question

everything about direct tv

1.I should’ve never switched from xfinity because they are way better 2. I have to click the red reset button everytime I turn on the (Edited per comm

Question

Downloading Apps to Direct Stream

I have tried to download Britbox and Metv apps so I could record or stream programs from those apps through the Direct Stream "box". I get told that e

Question

Recording Question

agesAug 25, 2021Recording QuestionAfter recording is half finished i pressed the Prev button and watched another live program. When i pressed Prev to

Question

Tv keeps flickering on and off

When I turn my DIRECTV STREAM unit and tv on, it shows the picture and sound for 1-2 seconds. But then starts to flicker every 3-8 seconds to a black

Question

The New app and DV's!

I'm watching a recorded series and when I finished it, I deleted it but I could not go back to live Menu or another live station. I had to close the a

Question

AT&T TV Now worked on Linux PC until Switch to DirectTV Stream. Now? Channels won't load.

Initially after the switch to Direct TV Stream, it worked on my Linux PC. Now? I can log in. I see my channel lineup. Nothing loads...including my DVR

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.