Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

S
Need help streaming on my macbook on google chrome

I am unable to stream Directv stream once I am on the website. The video playback never starts. Also tried on Apple Safari as well

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can you Record on new episodes and delete a series recording?

How can you record only new episodes. Also how can you delete a series recording

Question

Can't record local stations

My husband and I recently moved and had AT&T/Direct TV Stream installed in our home. We have been unable to record and programs on network TV -- NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, Univision.  All other stations appear to be working properly.  We are trying to use Cloud DVR. Any advice?

Question

Channel number

How do I see channel numbers on the guide

Question

Account sync needed/login issues

I need my account synced, I can't login

Question

Rewind live tv feed?

I just signed up for the Stream service using a Firestick. It appears that I can't rewind or jump back while watching a show. I can pause, but that's it. I've also paid for the extra unlimited cloud DVR. Am I missing something obvious?

Question

New Siri Remote with Apple TV 4K

Why won’t the new Siri remote silver style control fast forward/rewind on my Apple TV? I see the 30/15 on the time line but the video doesn’t move. So tonight I tried it on my son’s Apple TV, he has the older black style and it works just fine. So there has to be an issue with the

Question

Why is NFL Sunday Ticket not allowed on DIRECTV Stream?

I can not believe AT&T and DIRECTV have not made NFL Sunday Ticket available for their DIRECTV Stream customers. I don't want an ugly satellite dish on my roof, so I can't purchase your NFL Sunday Ticket package? What a horrible business model. (Edited per community guidelines) off your customer

Question

Why can't people in Apartments enjoy NFL Sunday Ticket?

I am ineligible for DirecTV, I can only get DirecTV Streaming, and want to watch out of market games. How do I do this without going to a Sports Bar? I do not want to expose myself to extra pandemic risk.  I got passed around to various support personnel, after about 3 hours I finally got to s

Question

Voice description turn off

While watching a moving on my phone, the voice description is enabled and I do not see where it is possible to disable as it doesn’t happen while I’m on my iPad. please advise where to disable this feature via the app. 

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.