Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3642)
C
Turn off screen message:Activate Spirts Mide Now

This message has appeared on our screen. We do NOT want sports mode. We just want to watch the Bruins game. this is annoying and interfering with viewing. How do we delete this message/pop up?

Question

No local channels on Roku TV app - DirecTV Streaming service, but it works on iphone

Local channels do not show up in the DirecTV Streaming app guide on all 3 of my Roku TV's. They do show up on my iPhone DirecTV App.  I called Tech Support 2 times.  Their recommendation was to send my Genie sticks instead of using the Roku TV App.  UNNACCEPTABLE!!!  I want the

Question

Closed

DirectTV stream will not show local channels

I just subscribed to DirectTV stream. I have a Roku Ultra...brand new. I can get local channels on my DirecTV Stream app on my phone and my computer. However, when I load the DirectTV stream app on Roku, the local channels are not loading in the guide. I called Direct TV twice to trouble shoot and t

Question

CW

When will I finallly get the CW network. And I would appreciate a response?

Question

BOTH EWTN AND TBN CHANNELS MISSING FROM DIRECT TV INTERNET AND STREAM PLEASE FIX ASAP

I just signed up for Direct TV and was told EWTN and TBN both are in the channel lineups for my subscription, 370 and 372 FOR HOUSTON. But in reality on Direct TV Internet and Stream from laptop. NEITHER CHANNELS ARE AVAILABLE. THE DIRECT STREAM ONLY HAS SPANISH EWTN. PLEASE PUT BACK EWTN AND TBN.

Question

Static Sound

After watching TV for a certain time period, a static sound happens. When I switch the channel and switch back to what I was watching the static is gone.  It does not happen all the time and it doesn't matter which channel I'm watching.  There is no set time for the static to appear, it j

Question

Bad Buffering Issues

I have a Samsung QN85Q900T 8k TV with 700 mbs wifi speed tested from phone standing in front of the TV. The TV itself tested from 25-50, yet the live tv stream from DirecTV was as bad as having the satellite during a hurricane. It constantly froze up, displayed in quality that would be unacceptable

Question

Closed

A way to eliminate all the ads and commercials. On my DIRECTV STREAM? So annoying.

When I watch tv I'm interrupted with so many ads and commercials. Is there a way to bypass this issue or get a version that doesn't have commercials or ads?

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

My Guide is stuck on Recent … any suggestion on how to unstick it ??

Guide just sits on Recent … no up, down, left, right

Question

Gemini Air: Two separate TVs - 2nd TV does not retain previous channel setting

Gemini Air: I have two separate TVs. One in living room and one in the bedroom. The TV in the bedroom only gets used at night when I go to bed. Same channel every night, sleep timer is set for 60 minutes. Never as issue. Recently when I turn it on it goes to the channel that was last on in the livin

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.