Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

R
App times Out

Left the tv on in dog room for sound for dogs. When I got home the app had quit and there was a message something like are you still watching. What is the timeout time and is there somewhere I can adjust it? Thx.

Question

YESHD

Anyone in CT having issues with YESHD?

Question

Extend recording for sports events

Please add this feature for ALL sports not just random events.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you extend the time on a recording.

I record my sports programs on DIRECTV STREAM but they run over the hour a lot of the time and I can’t figure out how to add a 30 minute or so extension on the recording when I set it up.

Question

Closed

New Siri remote won’t ff/rewind

Why won’t the new Siri remote silver style control fast forward/rewind on my Apple TV? I see the 30/15 on the time line but the video doesn’t move. So tonight I tried it on my son’s Apple TV, he has the older black style and it works just fine. So there has to be an issue with the app and the new S

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Intermittent Sound using Apple TV and Samsung 4K TV

Hi, I recently upgraded my TV from a LG B7 oled to a Samsung QLED QN90A. I am using the DirecTV Stream app on my Apple TV 4K (2nd generation) to play live TV. DirecTV Stream worked fine on my old LG tv. On the new Samsung QN90A I am having issues where there is no sound/audio when switching betwe

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

If I add the unlimited DVR for $10, will I continue in my grandfathered Live A Little plan?

I’m on the grandfathered Live A Little plan. If I add the unlimited DVR for $10, will I continue in my grandfathered plan or am I put into the current higher priced plan?

Question

will directv stream stream nba league pass games

In order to watch NBA TV and the Tennis channel via their apps I am asked to provide the name of my TV provider. Is it AT&T or Directv?

Question

Resume On Demand program

How do I resume what I was watching On Demand? Started a show yesterday and no option to pick up where I left off, now have to start from the beginning and of course cannot fast forward.  Serious flaw if this is not an option and would be cause for me to cancel.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still Stream free on ATT mobile phone?

Before ATT TV became Direct TV stream, I could stream on my ATT mobile phone service without it counting against my bandwidth limits. Is this still the same with DTV Stream ?

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.