Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does DIRECTV STREAM force commercials?

It appears DIRECTV has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service. I understand 100% if I am watching a local broadcast (streamed) for free, but I cannot understand why when I pay for the service.   Do I possibly have something set w

Question

Cloud DVR

If you choose to record a LIVE show (CMA's for example) and the show is scheduled from 8pm- 11pm .. with the potential to go over a few minutes, the Recording SHOULD finish the show being recorded. Instead, the recording STOPS with less than a minute left. So the last award being given, what you hav

Question

Mouths are not in sync with audio

When I am using my DIRECT TV box and open Netflix I will be watching for 15/20min and next thing I know the mouths are out of sync with the audio and I CANNOT STAND IT. This is unacceptable. And I know 100% it's the DIRECT TV Stream box because when I just use my fire stick instead of this BUNK

Question

how to download directv stream to macbook ?

Is there a link for an apple macbook to download directv?

Question

Directv Remote Having issues with equipment and programming universal remote

My DirecTV remote will not turn on my Vizio 2.0 sound bar. I have purchased several programmable remotes to try to correct the situation - BroadLink and SofaBaton.  Unfortunately, DirecTV is not a choice of remotes to select from.  Also, when you try to use the "learn" function - the IR s

Question

Did the Directv Stream channel guide just change last night?

I'm using a Smart TV with an Amazon Firestick and everything was fine until last night. When using the channel Guide,  we used to scroll from the "A" channels backward to view the "V" and "T" channels or when at the bottom of the alphabet, we were able to keep scrolling further down so the "A"

Question

Recording a Show Already In-Progress

How do I record a program that is already in-progress?

Question

closed caption on recorded tv show

closed caption works on past episodes of CBS in the library. But it quit working on recorded shows on Nov 8.

Question

Guide is always wrong

Literally only pay for this streaming service for Nashville Predators games. My guide says I have them. But Everytime when I turn to the game you have something else playing. So why is the guide always wrong on certain channels for live sports?

Question

Directv Stream recordings

I have a smart samsung tv and use the Directv Streaming App. I have an issue with watching recordings. When I go to my library of recordings and click on one to see, I see the opening screen shot then just a black screen. I posted this earlier and was told to uninstall the app and then reinstall. I

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.