Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(2805)
K
Starz Repeated Login

Have Starz service through DirecTV. Approximately every week, I am no longer logged in and must log in again. This occurs through DirecTV stream box AND through Roku AND through direct app to Sony & Samsung TVs. IN other words, ALL devices get signed out. No other services kick me out regularly,

Question

recording stuff I didn't set to record

recently my dtv stream device has been recording show that I have not set up to record. for example I have baseball games and TV series recording that i did not set to record, a single episode or series. I check upcoming recording and it's full of stuff I don't want. I delete the stuff and a few hou

Question

Channels

I'm looking for a channel line up with channel numbers

Question

recording

I can record two and a half men, but it won't record jeopardy, how come?

Question

Tech support

If I sign up for Directv Streaming Entertainment package, will I be able to talk to a real person when I need technical support?

Question

Jutter / Frame Rate issue.

Just got DirecTV Stream and am having an issue. When ever I use the DTV Stream Box and tune to a channel, say ESPN, or MLB or Fox News, if there are any graphics scrolling across the bottom of the screen, they are juddering, after about 10-11 seconds, it clears up, the scroll is nice and smooth and

Question

Cannot login despite correct credentials

I keep getting a 0017 code saying that my username or password are incorrect. I have changed my password in case that was the problem, but it’s still not working. Works fine on my TV, but cannot login to the app. Please help!!

Question

Accepted Solution

Regional Sports package not available on my laptop.

My regional sports package for some reason stopped working on my laptop at home. It's fine on my tv, and phone.

Question

DirecTV stream freezes during playback

I have a problem that happens sporadically but is happening more often while watching Directv Stream on a Roku Ultra decvice. When watching a recorded show from "My Library", suddenly, the video and sound freeze.  It just stops, as if I hit the pause button,  but I haven't touched the rem

Question

Cannot connect to Directtv stream

I Cannot connect to Directtv stream on laptop using the same credentials for my desktop. Desktop let's me in but my laptop doesn't. I am also having trouble getting connected on all my tvs in my home. I keep getting error to reactivate my account but when I hit ok as it instructed me to do it comes

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.