Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

J
sound drops

About every 5 to 10 minutes the sound will quit for about 3 to 4 seconds. I have 3 streaming boxes and it dose it on all of them

Question

Channel "buffers"

Just received a Directv stream device. So is buffering not available on recently watched channels (like tuners) so we can change back to those channel

Question

How do I record only MY baseball team (instead of every MLB game)?

When I try to set a season pass for my baseball team, the season pass records every MLB game. How do I configure to record only the team I want. &nbs

Question

Series Recordings

Where can we go on an app to manage series recordings?

Question

Green screen on my android phone

Can't watch on phone green screen

Question

Why won’t my recorded series automatically play next episode?

Before the app update my recorded series would auto-play and play next episode so I can binge watch my recorded series but, now it won’t do it.

Question

How to block..

Is there a way we can block other community users who are trolls?

Question

Channels freezing on Firestick after AT&T rebranding to DStream

Anyone else having problems with some AT&T channels freezing after the rebranding to DirecTV Stream on 8/26/2021? Seems to only happen with Fir

Question

NBC Fargo Affiliate Not Working

The NBC Fargo ND Affiliate has been giving me the following error across all devices. "There's a problem with this channel.  Whoops, looks like

Question

2 sets of locals

Anyone else get 2 sets of locals? I just signed up today and am seeing my correct locals and also st louis locals

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.