Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

J
DIRECTV STREAM keeps freezing and no solution

I have had this service from before it was Direct TV Now and had very few issues. Let me preface this by saying I use it on a fire cube that also runs Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon etc. with NO issues.  The stream constantly freezes for 30+ seconds then reloads and continues. It occurs during

Question

Audio problem with DirecTV Stream app on Roku

The DirecTV Stream app has a serious audio problem on Roku devices. I've experienced it on four different Roku devices (Ultra, Premiere, Express, Express+) and on the Roku stream stick and the Roku forum is full of complaints and questions. The problem is clearly unique to the DirecTV app. Audio wi

Question

DVR for sports teams

I really wish that I could select a sports team to record instead of an entire sport. YouTubeTV and Hulu already do this. Why is DIrecTV stream behind the ball on this?

Question

Rick And Morty On Demand

Not sure about any other episodes but I started watching Season 5 on demand and episode 1 is only 1 minute. It is not an episode more like a quick behind the scenes. Is this a direct tv stream issue or the network issue?

Question

DIRECTV STREAM Remote Troubleshooting (Streaming Device)

Having Trouble with your DIRECTV STREAM Remote? Check out the solutions below. Resync the remote - Blue/ Purple LIghts On your remote, press Home. Select Settings > System > System Settings. Select Remote & Devices. Select Program Your Remote. Select TV or Speaker System depending on yo

Question

Samsung QLED TV has a small delay in clarity

So my Samsung has this clarity issue when starting up or changing channels. It turns on okay and changes channels okay but the picture/channel name isn't as clear as it should be then after about 20-25 seconds BAM everything is awesome. It's like it's trying to adjust from HD to UHD if that makes se

Question

Can't fast forward playback with Apple TV remote

I have Apple Tv with Directv Stream app. I can't fast forward shows in my library.  Is there a solution.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Commercial Break in Progress

why do i get a blue screen with the DIRECTV logo and something that says..Commerical break in progress...it is a very annoying song that plays when it comes on......

Question

Can’t fast forward library shows with Apple Siri Remote

I have Directv stream as an app on Apple TV. I can’t fast forward or scrub shows that have been recorded in my library. Any suggestions?

Question

KTLA, KOCE, KCET and KDOC not included in lineup for DIRECTV STREAM in Buena Park California

I have DIRECTV STREAM in Buena Park California. There are 4 channels that aren't included in the line up. KTLA, this is a local Los Angeles channel & part of the CW Network and is on channel 5. KOCE this is the local Los Angeles PBS (Public Broadcasting Station) network for us and is on channel

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.