Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3700)
K

Closed

Problem accessing Bally Sports

I cannot watch programs on Bally Sports through the DirectTV app. See the channel on the guide, but when I select the program, a screen appears that only offers me the opportunity to restart the program or record. i downloaded the Bally Sports App and can watch the game through that app.   fr

Question

Separate profiles for different users with same Direct TV account

Would like Direct TV to enable separate profiles to filter recordings between users of the same account

Question

DirectTV Stream Pauses only on 43" Westinghouse ROKU TV

Recently started... DirectTV Stream Pauses only on 43" Westinghouse ROKU TV.Other, functioning TV's, have ROKU "Stick" or "Express". Other Apps on 43" Westinghouse ROKU TV, Stream as normal. Uninstalled, then Reinstalled DirectTV Stream App. Performed Factory Reset, and Software Update on 43" We

Question

8003 error

I recently changed internet providers and am using a new router, but continue to use the same EERO boxes I used with my previous provider. I switched from Mediacom cable internet to Optic Communications fiber optic internet.  Ever since the switch, my Directv Stream service is not working. &nb

Question

DVR playback resets to beginning

While watching The Five on FOX News, I paused it for five minutes or so, then came back and tried to resume. It was in a commercial break, so I forwarded past the break and suddenly, it returned to the beginning of the show. This has happened more than once.  Then, I restarted the playback and

Question

Direct Stream app for Samsung TV 5.1 Audio support..

When will the native Samsung TV app for Direct Steam support 5.1 audio?  

Question

Accepted Solution

I can’t watch the Bally Sports RSNs in the Directv Stream app.

I can’t watch the Bally Sports RSNs in the Directv Stream app. I see it on the guide, but I can’t watch it. It just takes me to these screens, and it’s not just the Braves game. It does this on all 3 of my Bally stations. It’s doing it on both my iPhone 13 and my latest-gen Apple TV 4K. I’ve

Question

bally sports

the t.v. in the living room shows it, the one in the bedroom doesnt.  it did until recently

Question

Recordings

Can you record anything at your vacation home? I see people saying you can’t record local stations. Can you record other networks though as in TNT,TBS,HGTV,etc…..

Question

How to record newscasts

I have DirecTV stream and I use both the AppleTV app and the Gemini HDMI receivers - I have tried multiple ways to record local newscasts, but none of them work. I have tried to record "the current series" and have also tried to record it via the guide (next day's broadcast) and neither will let me

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.