Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

S
Audio prob with DirecTV Stream app on Roku

The DirecTV Stream app has a serious audio problem on Roku devices. I've experienced it on four different Roku + stream sticks and the Roku forum is full of complaints and questions. The problem is clearly unique to the DirecTV app. Audio will suddenly drop in volume to nearly inaudible or get a lo

Question

NFL Sunday Ticket and DirecTV Stream

I have a subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket and am also a DirecTV Stream user. The accounts to both are under the same e-mail address.  How do I watch Sunday Ticket on my computer?  If I go to the Sunday Ticket website and click "Sign In To An Existing Account", it automatically redirects

Question

Closed

DirecTV Stream

NFL Network needs to be added to DirecTV Stream ASAP!!!

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does DIRECTV STREAM force commercials?

It appears DIRECTV has jumped on the streaming bandwagon for forcing commercials even though they are charging for the service. I understand 100% if I am watching a local broadcast (streamed) for free, but I cannot understand why when I pay for the service.   Do I possibly have something set w

Question

Significant time delay when using Airplay

Setup - airplay casting via Directv stream app on iPhone to sony android tv Problem - signal is live when watching thru the iPhone app, but as soon as I cast to Android tv via airplay, the signal is extremely delayed. For example - football game has 5 minutes left, but when casting via airplay it

Question

Record favorite team's games with DirecTV Stream

I am a new DirecTV Stream customer. I want to setup a recording schedule that will automatically record all the games broadcast on AT&T Sportsnet (Utah Jazz). I've tried and it sets to record every NBA basketball broadcast instead of just the Utah Jazz games. 

Question

Directv Stream App on Apple TV

I'm new to Directv Stream. When playing back content that I had stored on the Cloud DVR, I don't see a preview window while Fast Forwarding.  So I don't know when I'm past the commercials.  Are they planning on adding this feature soon or at least a 30 second skip?

Question

blocked commercials

What gives AT&T tv/Direct tv the right to block commercials during network tv shows? I've seen it during my nightly news (nbc) and during many shows on several channels.  Usually, it's maybe 30 sec commercial once or twice during a show.  Today it occurred a doz times during the 1st h

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buffering Using Directv Streams (AT@T TV) Box

Box 1  is connected  using  Ethernet and  Box 2 using WI-FI   But  they don't buffer at the same time.    

Question

Sound leveling between various channels

We experience major sound level differences between various channels on all of our 3 tv's. This is a big issue for both my wife and me.  On one tv (Vizio smart) with at&t box s/n ending with ...1359, the AT&T box takes over the functioning of the tv for approximately 5 minutes.  T

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.