Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

S
Account sync needed/login issues

I need my account synced, I can't login

Question

Rewind live tv feed?

I just signed up for the Stream service using a Firestick. It appears that I can't rewind or jump back while watching a show. I can pause, but that's

Question

New Siri Remote with Apple TV 4K

Why won’t the new Siri remote silver style control fast forward/rewind on my Apple TV? I see the 30/15 on the time line but the video doesn&rsq

Question

Why is NFL Sunday Ticket not allowed on DIRECTV Stream?

I can not believe AT&T and DIRECTV have not made NFL Sunday Ticket available for their DIRECTV Stream customers. I don't want an ugly satellite di

Question

Why can't people in Apartments enjoy NFL Sunday Ticket?

I am ineligible for DirecTV, I can only get DirecTV Streaming, and want to watch out of market games. How do I do this without going to a Sports Bar?

Question

Voice description turn off

While watching a moving on my phone, the voice description is enabled and I do not see where it is possible to disable as it doesn’t happen whil

Question

Streaming in 720p from the native box but should be 1080p or higher

I was told by ATT - now DIRECTV streaming that content should be 1080p if broadcast in 1080p however in settings the information screen tells me that

Question

App times Out

Left the tv on in dog room for sound for dogs. When I got home the app had quit and there was a message something like are you still watching. What is

Question

DIRECTV STREAM box stuck in HDR as default setting

I cannot believe this is an issue and apparently has gone on for MONTHS. Even during beta testing. This box forces HDR which is completely unacceptabl

Question

YESHD

Anyone in CT having issues with YESHD?

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.