Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums

Our contract with Disney has expired. We appreciate your patience while we negotiate to offer you more flexible channel lineups and all your shows and sports in one place. Please visit TVPromise.com and UnbundleDisney.com for more details.

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3782)
Profiles

Looks like Profiles are starting to roll out. Keep your eyes open for them.  People are saying they have started to see them show up in other social media groups.  None of my devices have recieved the update for them yet.  This will be a nice addition we have been waiting a long time

Question

We have direct tv stream. Now we are having a problem with our show stopping in the middle. How can we fix this?

When we are watching a show it will stop right in the middle. It doesn’t have to be any particular channel for this to happen. Can you help me resolve this problem? Thank you in advance for your time and anticipated prompt response.

Question

Repetitive commercials

Is anybody else having issues with commercials repeating 2-5x in a row? Typically I see it most often on Comedy Central - There’s one commercial that will repeat over and over.

Question

Accepted Solution

Solve the problem with ESPN & ABC!

So I sat down about 20 minutes ago to watch the Braves/Phillies game, and all I get is a message that the channel is having a problem with the video feed. After googling, I find out that the problem isn't with ESPN or the video feed--it's with you guys! My bill comes due tomorrow, and this is comple

Question

Accepted Solution

No ESPN plus price increase?

I am a longtime DTV Stream customer who has recently experienced the loss of ESPN & all Disney-related channels like ABC. Then a week later I received notice up an upcoming pricing increase.  The timing seems to indicate a brain dead company approach.  Who drops major services and inc

Question

Contract with Disney (and subsequently ESPN) allowed to expire at the beginning of college football season

It's the beginning of college football season, I get up this morning and turn on the TV, looking forward to watching College Gameday on ESPN, only to discover it's gone. And all because some (Edited per community guidelines) in upper management has decided to allow the contracts to expire. This is t

Question

Unavailable channel

I record some tv shows on channel 7 abc. As soon as the new season started a week ago, I could no longer get this channel. Then they have you send your email address, to provide you with a credit, which they never say how much or when you would receive the credit. So zi will be looking for another i

Question

Local ABC on DirecTV satellite but not stream

My local ABC station (WJCL Savannah) went black as part of the Disney dispute. But my neighbor has DirecTV satellite and still receives ABC.  WJCL is owned by Hearst Television not by Disney.  Any idea why ABC would be taken off DirecTV stream?

Question

DirecTV and Disney Offer Dueling Discounts as Carriage Dispute War of Words Escalates

DirecTV is offering discounts and a $30 credit toward Fubo or Sling, while Disney is offering $30 off the first month of Hulu With Live TV, coming amid a tense blackout between the companies. Details here

Question

Making DirecTV Stream App Simpler to Use for Elderly

My wife and I just bought a Samsung TV for the bedroom of my mother-in-law who lives with us. My mother-in-law has no problem using the the "main" TV in our family room that has the DirecTV Stream box and DirecTV Stream remote.  She struggles, however, using the DirecTV Stream App and remotes

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.