Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

E
My payment didn’t go through

I just updated my payment method but it didn’t go through for this month can you please re charge it

Question

Why is it so difficult to find help????

Have tried calling all the numbers, automated service it is useless…OMG, does anyone from direct tv stream monitors this forums? Website says up to 20 devices can stream in one account..I can only stream 2….website says to go to settings and verify location at home…tried on firetv 4k, ipad, iphone,

Question

Installing device first time

Hooked up directv streaming device, it went through the update process, rebooted it self, now will not connect to the WiFi, tried redoing PW, no success

Question

Roku Guide Setting Numerical or alphabetcal

Not sure how long this has been available, because I have been away for 6 months and just got back home. Tried my Roku DirecTV Stream app and went to "Settings/Preferences/Guide Sort Order", and selected Numerical and was able to view the guide with the guide with numbers like you can with DirecTV S

Question

Accepted Solution

See Fast Forward in DIRECTV Stream?

I can’t see any of the recorded content when I fast forward on Samsung tv. This is ridiculous. Are we just supposed to guess how far we should fast forward? Which streaming devices allow you to see what you are fast forwarding?

Question

CBS Black Scree

On CBS I the Orlando DMA I am getting a black screen very often it seems like several times a minute. I get it on IPad, Apple TV, and Roku devices. I also get it on my home network and on my phone hotspot.

Question

Audio Dropouts from DTS Box

Received and installed my DirecTV Stream box about 1 month ago. Randomly, but about twice an hour, I experience an audio dropout of about 3 seconds. Happens on live and cloud-recorded shows. The dropout does not happen when rewinding and playing the same segment. Have never seen this from any other

Question

Direct TV Stream

Lately I have been getting message "There's a problem with this channel. Whoops, looks like the video feed for this channel isn't working. It even comes up on recorded shows whether my TV is on or not. The box is hard wired to my network so there is no WiFi involved. What can we do to resolve thi

Question

Update has hurt the service

1) Unable to continually scroll the guide, when you get to the bottom you have to go all the way back up. 2) When going back to the guide you are started at the top, not the channel you are currently watching. 3) DVR fastforward has become more complicated

Question

Time on Guide

The time on my Directv Stream guide is wrong. How do I correct this?

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.