Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

R
Tv keeps flickering on and off

When I turn my DIRECTV STREAM unit and tv on, it shows the picture and sound for 1-2 seconds. But then starts to flicker every 3-8 seconds to a black

Question

Bring back the old tech

Ever since AT&t now has switched over to DirecTV stream the guide and interface is clunky, non-responsive, and just obnoxious to use overall. In a

Question

DIRECTV STREAM Remote Troubleshooting (Streaming Device)

Having Trouble with your DIRECTV STREAM Remote? Check out the solutions below. Resync the remote - Blue/ Purple LIghts On your remote, press Home.

Question

Audio prob with DirecTV Stream app on Roku

The DirecTV Stream app has a serious audio problem on Roku devices. I've experienced it on four different Roku + stream sticks and the Roku forum is f

Question

KTLA, KOCE, KCET and KDOC not included in lineup for DIRECTV STREAM in Buena Park California

I have DIRECTV STREAM in Buena Park California. There are 4 channels that aren't included in the line up. KTLA, this is a local Los Angeles channel &a

Question

Accepted Solution

Direct Streaming Android Tablet App

I've looked everywhere and tried everything to stream Directv Streaming account to my Samsung tablet. Why isn't there an app?

Question

Android tv app?

Any plans for an android tv app?

Question

Directv app does not recognize my username and password

I can login to my account via AT&T to see me account but the Directv app does not recognize my username and password

Question

Local stations when traveling

i have a smart fire tv in my RV and cannot get local stations when i travel. i can get local channels on my ipad but not on the TV. is there a settin

Question

multiple favorites lists

Just as the subject states--I would like to have multiple favorites lists in directv stream

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.