Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

A
Channel Line Up

I am just about to have my Direct TV Stream service installed in my home. However, I just found out that you do not offer any Christian stations at a

Question

Care Code 205.4

I have a new TV and my friend logged into DirectvStream on our new TV because he wanted to watch something. Now today I am trying to log into MY direc

Question

Direct TV App is not working on my Samsung TU7000 tv

I had AT&T TV and it worked on my TV fine. I cancelled the subscription because I didn’t use it enough. I decided I wanted it back but saw it move

Question

Power outage

I had power outage sense Nicolas hit ground and I still have no internet connection due to power lines that are still down.

Question

Ads on pause

Can we opt out of ad displays when we pause the dtv stream box?

Question

Accepted Solution

How do you record extended time on a live show?

I recorded the Emmys last night and missed the ending because it didn’t record the time that went over.

Question

Need help streaming on my macbook on google chrome

I am unable to stream Directv stream once I am on the website. The video playback never starts. Also tried on Apple Safari as well

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can you Record on new episodes and delete a series recording?

How can you record only new episodes. Also how can you delete a series recording

Question

Can't record local stations

My husband and I recently moved and had AT&T/Direct TV Stream installed in our home. We have been unable to record and programs on network TV --

Question

Channel number

How do I see channel numbers on the guide

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.