Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

R
Directv Streaming on Android TVs

When will the app be supported on Android TVs?

Question

NFL Network

When is NFL Network coming to DirecTV Stream? It's ridiculous that it's available on DirecTV but not DirecTV Stream.

Question

Root Sports & Portland Trail Blazers

What kind of craziness is this? AT&T's Root Sports is not offering the Portland Trail Blazer games, as yet.  Just really odd that AT&T owns Directv Stream & Root Sports & does not offer the Portland Trailblazers or the Seattle Kraken. Please include these sporting event

Question

when will pause live TV and rewind be available on fire TV?

I can pause and rewind on roku.  when will this be available on fire devices?  There was a news release that said :"soon."

Question

Impressions of dtv stream

Currently have U-verse service. How do the two services compare? Dvr scheduling, using the dvr, using the guide? We have Sony smart tvs but the dtv stream app is not available on the Google App Store. Does anyone use an Apple TV to stream, the att box? Better to get an att box for $120 instead of a

Question

where is channel to watch paint with jerry yarnell

where is channel to watch paint with jerry yarnell

Question

Closed

Just Curious on FOX - Why?

I'm extremely curious as to why I can watch, close to, every FOX affiliated Network... FOX NEWS, FOX BUSINESS, FOX SPORTS, FX, FXX, FXM... live, but FOX is only OnDemand? I Have multiple ABCs, CBS and NBCs, but no FOX. Sorry, if this seems as a rant or complaint. I'm happy with my DirecTV service an

Question

Last App update

I just wanted to let Directv know that the last update made streaming worse! There are a few issues now: 1) Unable to continually scroll the guide, when you get to the bottom you have to go all the way back up. 2) When going back to the guide you are started at the top, not the channel you are c

Question

HBO Not Showing on My DirectTV Stream Plan

I was told that I would be getting 3 months free of HBO on my new DirecTV Stream plan and then I would start seeing a charge for HBO, but would be credited due to HBO coming with me AT&T cellular plan. However, I am not seeing HBO in my channel list at all.

Question

DIRECTV STREAM box stuck in HDR as default setting

I cannot believe this is an issue and apparently has gone on for MONTHS. Even during beta testing. This box forces HDR which is completely unacceptable. I just signed up for service a few days ago assuming this issue was fixed a long time ago. DIRECTV STREAM please fix this problem and allow us to d

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.