Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

Streaming through a firestick

If I download the the streaming app to my firestick will I be able to watch all the channels I get at home ? I have the premier package and want to us

Question

Is BTN available?

Big Ten Network. Is it available?

Question

DTV Stream DVR

my DVR recordings go to a black screen on my Samsung TV. I have to keep restarting my TV and log out to see DVR shows

Question

Incorrect time on guide on new Direct TV stream app

Using the new streaming app, the guide is shows 10 a.m. shows, but is playing what is currently on. Example ~ guide is showing on CBS The Price is Rig

Question

Guide Always Starting at Top Channel Instead of Last Channel Viewed

I watch DirecTV Stream on an Apple TV 4. When it was previously AT&T TV Now, I could be watching a channel, then if I opened the guide, the guide

Question

ATT CONVERT TO direct Tv Stream. New App needed

I had high hopes that when Direct took over ATT NOW, that they’d retire that awful ATT NOW app. Any plans for an app that really works? I use an APP,E

Question

How to Stream on FireTv Stick

I am having issues connect to stream on my FireTV stick. Please advise if this is possible.

Question

Streaming using wifi

How do I stream on my mobile device on wifi other than my home wifi?

Question

Chromecast with Google TV

Just purchased a brand new Chromecast (the very latest model) after seeing on the DirecTV Stream site that it supports Google Chromecast version 2 or

Question

Bally Sports

How did AT&T get away with the Bally sports deal? They screwed over EVERYONE with any other streaming service.  I would have enjoyed watchin

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.