Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

R
Casting

Not casting because mobile data is off. But it shows that it is on.

Question

Directv Stream guide

When scrolling guide to the bottom you have to scroll all the way back to top, is there a one button to go back to top of guide?

Question

Program guide will not roll over

After this last update the guide used to go from the end to the start of the list but now after the last updated when it hits the end you have to go all the way back up the list. I feel if you are going to update the app you should not take things out that are useful like that. When it was AT&T

Question

Will there be a solution?

I think I’m going to term this as the “un-upgrade” - between Direct Stream (formerly AT&Ttv) for Amazon firestick users. I posted and others have posted as well. Will Direct Stream (formally AT&Ttv) and Amazon fire stick work with each other to resolve their recent changes to the function

Question

Directv Stream DVR

The newest version of the app no longer has the 15 second forward or rewind function for DVR recordings, at least on Firestick platform.

Question

Can’t fast forward 15 seconds on DVR anymore

Anyone else super annoyed that you can’t quick fast 15 seconds on DVR?

Question

Buffering

When I try to stream video using Prime, my TV buffers and loses signal nearly every 5 minutes.

Question

Streaming

I use a WiFi hotspot and continuously get buffering and/or lost signal.

Question

Watching direct tv on iPhone 11

tech support can’t seem to help. But when I try to watch tv on my iphone 11 with the direct tv app.   I get the following Error. This content could not be displayed. Try again later.  

Question

DIRECTV STREAM keeps freezing and no solution

I have had this service from before it was Direct TV Now and had very few issues. Let me preface this by saying I use it on a fire cube that also runs Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon etc. with NO issues.  The stream constantly freezes for 30+ seconds then reloads and continues. It occurs during

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.