Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

J
Not letting me log in

I’m allowed to log into your website, but not the Sunday Ticket App. It keeps saying “We couldn’t find this email address and password combination on

Question

Accepted Solution

ATT TV turns off tv

I left the house for 4 hours. Left the tv on for Snoopy. When we got home the tv and ATT box were both off. I would say Snoopy shut it off but he was

Question

Google Assistant LOUD

Anyway to adjust volume on Google Assistant? Super Loud when trying to change channels.

Question

Logging in to SundayTicket

I’m trying to sign in to nfl SundayTicket app and it’s saying email and password combination not on file. I reset my password twice and still not work

Question

What does care code 601 mean

I am receiving the above error message

Question

Pause, rewind, forward live tv

I just got the Directv Stream service. Have tried it out on my firestick app and my samsung tv app. I can't seem to figure out how to rewind and forwa

Question

Accepted Solution

sunday ticket schedule 2021

The schedule available at this link - https://www.directv.com/sports/nfl_schedules - is missing a lot of games. Is it safe to assume this schedule is

Question

nfl sunday ticket streaming change devices

Is anyone having trouble switching devices for NFL Sunday Ticket streaming service? There were a lot of comments on not being able to switch to a dif

Question

No Christian Channels available on any DIRECTV STREAM package.

I was interested in switching from DirecTV to DIRECTV STREAM. I get all the Christian channels on DirecTV but DIRECTV STREAM doesn't offer any Christi

Question

Error code 10007-013

Keep getting this error when trying to stream on my new Samsung tv

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.