Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3473)
O
How to get rid of "Activate Sports Mode now" message

I'm watching a basketball game, and there is this annoying message across the middle of the screen saying, "Activate Sports Mode now" Press and hold OK for stats, updates, and more. I do not want to use Sports mode. I just want to watch my show. How do I get rid of that annoying message. I trie

Question

More FAST channels added

Directv stream adds additional FAST channels. Ch 4012 Time Ch 4021 Yahoo! FinanceCh 4365 The Design NetworkCh 4490 Alien Nation by DUST

Question

LG TV Doesn't Go to Direct TV First As It Used To Do

Just started having this problem--turning on LG TV it goes first to Web OS (LG TV's service) rather than Direct TV (even though that box is on) as it was doing for over one year. If I turn off the TV and the Direct TV box and then turn it back on then it shows up as HDMI 2 and Direct TV works again

Question

Location Keeps Changing

Hello, We have had 4 DirecTV Stream boxes in my home for over 1 year with no major issues. Then, a random issue started happening a few days ago. 2 of the boxes were showing local channels and programming for Denver, Colorado but I'm all the way in California. I did a factory reset on one box and t

Question

Super Bowl

Anyone else having issues watching the Super Bowl in 4k? I’ve tried watching it on the live 4k channel but nothing constant buffering.

Question

Error 8000

Directv Stream app on a Sony Google TV. Periodically getting error number 8000, No internet, when opening app. Trying a second time gets a connection. Also, happens on Chromebook Directv Stream app.

Question

Future shows not recording

I am trying to record shows on a future dat. I get a message that says show cannot be recorded because it is past, that is, has already run.

Question

What’s the newer series about the Kennedy women. Calista Flockhart is on it. Truman Capote

What’s the newer series on DIRECTV called it’s about the Kennedys women and it involves true and Capote?

Question

Accepted Solution

voice control problems

when i say a channel it prints it on screen but does not go to the channel name but puts irrelevent suggestions to say.

Question

Recording a sporting event and then watching it later in a different location

I have a question about recording a sporting event and then watching it later. In this example, our home base is in Houston.  DirecTV Stream has regional sports networks so we would be able to record and later watch Houston Astros and Houston Rockets games while we are in Houston.  But le

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.