Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(3540)
M
Manual recording option

Is there a way to set up a manual recording? On a different streaming DVR I was able to extend a recording by a few minutes up to a few hours, which was really handy for sporting events. The auto-extend rarely extends long enough, and I end up missing the end of games unless I record the show after,

Question

Recording issue when 2 programs have the same name

I see this has been an issue for a long time. Any fix so the I can record both Day 1 sessions of Golf Channel. Thanks. 

Question

Change Gemini startup channel

I have a Gemini 1. I have the remote programmed to operate my TV. Everytime I turn on the TV (and therefore also the Gemini) it starts up previewing the ID channel ( crime mystery stories) from the ‘What’s On’ screen. I can’t figure out how to change this and have toddlers so I would prefer this cha

Question

No Internet connection message on app

So, I've been having issues with the DirecTV app on the firestick since at least December and the issue has yet to be resolved. To add to this issue, I was recently away from home so I was connected on a public Wi-Fi. Both my phone and tablet were connected to the same WiFi source. The phone never

Question

Directv Support for 4K on Tizen OS Samsung TVs

Is there a timeframe for Directv Stream rolling out an app update to support 4k streaming on Samsung TVs with Tizen OS? If so, is there a way to participate in the Beta? Thanks,Ross

Question

How do you delete or remove your continue watching list?

How do you delete or remove your continue watching list?

Question

How do I record ONLY the NEW episodes of certain shows?

I thought I knew how to do this, but when I look at my list, what I see are ALL episodes of my shows, several seasons worth. This is NOT cool, especially with the limit of 20 hours. I'd like to know how to modify the recording criteria to only record NEW episodes. I have ZERO interest in watching al

Question

Direct TV Stream error message: "No Network Connection" -"Looking for Network Connection"

When opening DirectStream TV using the latest Apple 4K TV, we are getting the following error message on three of our TV's: "No Network Connection" -"Looking for Network Connection" - This is happening almost every time we turn on a TV, yet there is no problem at all with our WiFi or with accessing

Question

DIRECTV Launches New Loyalty Program Called Perks

The sad part is it's only available to DirecTV Satellite or DirecTV via Internet subscribers. DirecTV Stream subscribers are currently not included. Article on Cord Cutters News located here Perks info located here

Question

DirecTV Stream AppleTV App StartUp Behavior

The app used to start on the content (show) it was on previously. Now it starts with an annoying "guide" screen that it's stuck on forever until you hit back or enter on the -physical- remote.  This has goofed up all my Siri automations.  How quickly can the app be repaired to take this u

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.