Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

(2805)
G
Audio Issue

I have a ROKU Device. The audio comes in ahead of the actual speaking so what you’re watching isn’t synced with what you’re hearing. It used to openly happened on recorded programs and most of the time I could fix it by restarting the ROKU or disconnecting and reconnecting. All of a sudden (started

Question

Navigating on the DirecTV app running on a Samsung TV

Having a little "problem" with something that I think should be either obvious and/or simple, but I'm coming up crickets. Is there a guide /  manual  /  something that will simply list navigation steps while using the DirecTV app on a Samsung TV?  Thing's like ... while watching

Question

No dialog Orphan Black

I am getting background sounds and noises but no dialog on Orphan Black on AMC+. Everything else on AMC+ works.  This is clearly an AMC+ issue.  They referred me to DirectTV Stream.  How can I get this issue addressed.

Question

CBS recording current episodes then all on every channel

It seems that I'm seeing my issue has been an ongoing issue. I set my DirecTV Stream DVR to record a TV series (only news episodes) on CBS. It performs as instructed until the season ends and then it automatically starts recording every rerun of the series on another channel (also owned by CBS). I'm

Question

Channel 13 not operating on Direct tv streaming.

Channel 13 not operating

Question

Accepted Solution

Streaming

How come I can only have two tv's on at one time, I have five in my hoome

Question

DirecTV stream not working

I can watch recorded things but as far as my channels go, all of them just keep trying to load but it won't. Just checked the signal strength is excellent but I still cannot watch any live TV shows; just my library.

Question

Closed

Persistent Audio Sync Issues (Roku / DIRECTV STREAM)

Everything I try to watch on DIRECTV STREAM for Roku has an audio / video sync issue where the video lags at least 3s behind the audio. Often the delay is much worse. ”Everything” is not an exaggeration. This issue occurred with NBC, ABC, Fox, CBS, HBO, ESPN, Paramount, MTV, BabyTV, NBC

Question

Channel flipping

We currently have Comcast and are thinking about switching to DirecTV streaming. My wife likes to flip through channels, just stopping briefly or skipping channels as she goes up and down. I have not seen how DirecTV looks and wonder if it allows flipping through channels like this. Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

The use of sub channels

I had DIRECTV sat for years and would watch B1G ch 610, there they had sub (?) ch’s, up to 3 or more. They each had different programming 610.1, 610.2, 610.3…etc. I know that .1 sometimes is HD or SD but has the same programming as 610. Any help? I have Stream with Roku

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.