Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

G
Sunday ticket login

Hello DirectTV, I recently created an account for here and I am trying to log in but it is not letting me, saying that the credentials aren’t valid.

Question

NFL sunday ticket ps4

Can I watch NFL sunday ticket on my ps4 with the base sunday ticket package or do I need the max?

Question

DirectTV Streaming Buffering???

How come when I'm using my AT&T hotspot to stream DirectTV Streaming it is constantly buffering. Yet when watching YouTube or Peacock or HuLu or a

Question

NFL SUNDAY TICKET LOGIN ISSUE

i AM A COLLEGE STUDENT WHEN i LOGGED IN TO MY NEW CREDENTIALS IT TOOK ME TO THIS SITE THIS DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE WHAT I`M INTERESTED IN. IF NOT, CAN

Question

Locast

I was using locast to get wpix- channel 11 in ny area. But they have suspended operation. Are there any options?

Question

Apple TV Video Player function

Please implement the Apple TV Video Player function in your App. Currently when fast forwarding or reversing in a recorded or on demand video you have

Question

Student account - NFL Sunday Ticket team not showing in app list

I am a Penn State University student, living in State College, PA, BUT wanting to watch my team's first game in Harrisburg, PA. My team, the Buffalo

Question

will directv stream stream nba league pass games

will directv stream stream nba league pass games (suuming I signed up for NBA league pass)

Question

Add a channel

We have just signed up for The Choice package (we were told that we would have Golf Channel included in that package). Golf Channel is not available w

Question

HBO Max

I signed up for the ultimate package when things went to Direct TV streaming with the understanding that it included HBO Max. Attempts to sign in end

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.