Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

K
NBC Fargo Affiliate Not Working

The NBC Fargo ND Affiliate has been giving me the following error across all devices. "There's a problem with this channel.  Whoops, looks like the video feed for this channel isn't working.  Please choose something else to watch while they try to get it going again."  This error has

Question

Why is this service garbage in almost every way?

Every day, spinning wheels and delayed broadcasts as the stream rewinds back to where it first locked up. Tonight, the channels go black and if they return at all, it is for maybe five minutes (3-4 commercials) and then it goes black again. When and if it restarts, I am back to the first commercial

Question

The ONLY thing keeping me from switching from YTTV to DTV Stream is the DVR - any plans to upgrade it?

I would switch from YTTV to DTV stream tomorrow if the DVR capabilities were closer to YTTV's. They have unlimited recording and 9 month retention. 90 days is just not enough for us. Make it 9 months in the same way as YTTV and we're switching. Are there any plans at all to increase the retention

Question

No surround sound with streaming

I recently migrated from satellite to streaming I did nothing to change my soundbar surround sound system I always had surround sound with satellite but I only get sound out of the center speaker with streaming why would that be?

Question

Direct TV Stream NBA League Pass

Is Direct Tv Stream adding NBA League pass channels through the streaming box or can you only use it on mobile devices? I recently had AT&T TV before they merged a few months ago & signed up for NBA League pass yesterday but it’s not showing it added on my device subscriptions only on the ap

Question

Sports padding

I originally canceled ATT TV because they kept cutting off the ending of Nascar races. I get an email that they are DirecTV Stream now and they are now padding live sports and to come on back. So the FIRST CAMPING WORLD TRUCK RACE I scheduled cuts off with 2 laps to go. SERIOUSLY? I had to go ba

Question

Where is PrimeVideo and Hulu

I can not believe that DIRECTV STREAM does not allow the apps for PrimeVideo and Hulu to be loaded. There is simple no way to access or use thsese services with DIRECTV STREAM. Even Xfinity allows thier customers to access these two services. What kind of service is this, that does not have applicat

Question

DirectStream login Fails on Roku 4k ultra / Care Code 205.61

Trying to login to DirectStream on my Roku yet it tells me i've used a id for DirectTV -- I only have 1 ID. Yet I can login to DirectStream via other devices (Android, IPAD) with the userid that its complaining about. (Yes, i did the reload, reset, power off-on for 15 seconds, btw - LOL) Is there

Question

“Are you still watching?”

Is there a way to disable the prompt for “are you still watching?” When we leave the house, we leave the tv on to provide ambient noise for our dogs. They are super sound reactive. But a lot of times when we return, the tv is asleep. Even if we could get it to work for music…

Question

Tv keeps flickering on and off

When I turn my DIRECTV STREAM unit and tv on, it shows the picture and sound for 1-2 seconds. But then starts to flicker every 3-8 seconds to a black screen with no sound. I’ve checked all wires to make sure nothing is lose and there is always power to the unit because when it goes blank the l

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.