Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Watch DIRECTV STREAM on your mobile device or computer.

H
Sound Issues

I have been a customer for several years now. About two months ago, we started having sound issues with ATT TV Now and it persists with Direct Stream. We will be watching TV and there will be sporadic buzzing in the audio as we watch. The audio will randomly mute while simultaneously having distorte

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who are these "experts"?

Just wondering how the "experts" get their "badges" when they treat the AT&T customers like this. When a customer asked a legitimate question concerning blocked ads, Juniper (@snodgrassg) gave this answer: "If it bothers you so much that there is no advertisement playing, then see if you c

Question

How do you start recording a show when it is already in progress?

How do you start recording a show when it is already in progress? I tried to use the app to start recording a show that was already in progress. I assumed it would be an option when you are viewing the show or on the guide. I could not find a way to start recording while show in progress.

Question

unlimited recording

I have probably twenty shows I record weekly. I have searched for them, chosen the season and clicked record series, new episodes, but only a few of the shows are actually recording.  I have unlimited recording so what's wrong?

Question

How to Stay logged in on a TV (Samsung)

I'm new to Direct TV stream and have to log in each time to the app on my Samsung TV which is a pain. Does anyone know how to stay logged in to the app on the TV? Thanks, Frank

Question

Suggestions

I came from DirecTv satellite, to ATT TV, then when it didnt work right, to YouTubeTV. I now came back to ATT TV/DirecTv Stream to see if they had fixed my issue with buffering, and they have...so far so good. I miss some things about YouTubeTV and DirecTv satellite, so thought I would offer some

Question

Recording my favorite sports teams

When I set the DVR to record my favorite team it records every team available.

Question

Numeric Channels and KTLA on Directv Stream

I am absolutely frustrated with Directv Stream. I have been trying all day to find the numeric guide CHANNEL NUMBERS!!! This is the US.  How dare you pretend you're so unaware that humans in America look for channel numbers.  You have made this some weird fringe question that only lost cu

Question

Fast forward and rewarding

After the update, these items are very frustrating. The fast forwarding available is 1 minute.  The interaction is delayed and I can’t see how forward it has gone.  Please make improvements quickly.  This will be a reason to switch streaming services

Question

Accuweather Channel can I change to my location?

Can I change Accuweather to my location?

Question

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.